KNIGHT IN NOT SHINING ARMOUR

25th November 2021:

"Can you get that?" London asks Lillian after the doorbell rings. It had been fifteen minutes since London had invited Lillian in and they had a lot in common. "I will do." Lillian nods as London washes up. "Thank you." The girl smiles, as the brunette walks out of the room. "Arth! What are you doing here?" Lillian gasps, bringing the man in for a hug as she opens the door to see Arthur there with his coat on.

"El called." He shrugged. "She said you were a damsel in distress." He smiles slightly. "And you wanted to play knight in shining armour?" Lillian laughs. "Kind of yeah, it looked much cooler than this in my head." The man smiles. "Lillian, who is it?" London asks, walking out of the kitchen with a towel. "Well, hello." She smiles, leaning on the wall when she sees Arthur.

"London, no." Lillian points to the girl sternly. "Oh, he's yours I got it." She winks. "What?" Lillian asks clueless. "He's your boyfriend, is he not?" London asks. "No, he's not." The brunette shakes her head, missing the way Arthur's eyebrows raised, as he tilted his head to the side. "Okay. Are you leaving?" London wonders. Lillian shrugs, turning to Arthur for an answer.

"Yeah, I'm bringing her back to mine." Arthur smiles gently. "Okay, have fun Lillian, it was lovely meeting you." London brings the older girl in for a hug. "You too." Lillian smiles. "He is fucking gorgeous," London whispers in the woman's ear. "You should see his abs, he's like a human temple." Lillian gushes. "Better get him before someone else swoops him off his feet." London winks, clicking the door after Lillian walks to Arthur.
...
"Here's a towel." Arthur hands the girl a fresh warm towel from the tumble dryer. "What for?" Lillian asks completely, confused. "You're having a shower. You're freezing cold and I don't want you catching a cold." Arthur tells her. "I have no clothes." Lillian shrugs. "I'm sure I can find some of Cecelia's clothes around here somewhere," Arthur mumbles.

"Oh, Cecilia is like a sister to me. She's Chris' sister. And she's dating Bradley, from The Vamps." He quickly adds, not wanting Lillian to think she was his girlfriend or something. "I know who Cecilia is. I'm friends with Bradley." Lillian smiles, wrapping the towel around her neck. "Here." Arthur smiles, finding a pair of shorts and a tank top. This is all there is. If you need a jumper just ask. Bathrooms first door on the left." He points to the door.

"Thank you so much, Arthur. My knight in shining armour." Lillian laughs, walking to the bathroom. Arthur smiles, feeling heat rise to his face for the hundredth time that day. He pulls his phone out of his pocket and quickly gets his group chat with Chris and Cecilia up.

Three Musketeers 🧍🏼‍♂️🧍🏻🧍🏼‍♀️

Arth👨🏻‍💼
How does one flirt...
With a 10/10
Perfect
Gorgeous woman?

Chris⚽️
Arthur what happened
With Mission Lills?

Celi 🎶
Are you stupid Chris
Actually don't answer that
We all know the answer

Chris⚽️
No

Celi 🎶
Yes

Arth👨🏻‍💼
Yes

Chris⚽️
You both are so rude

Celi 🎶
But is it Lillian?

Arth👨🏻‍💼
Yes! She's currently showering
In my house
Might I add

Chris⚽️
Arthur's getting some!!

Celi 🎶
Chris shut your dumb
Mouth up!

Chris⚽️
Why can't I say anything