They reached their hotel in evening sharp at 7. Everyone was in sharing room but Sanskar was given a single room all by himself.

"Ali! What would I do of such a big room all by myself? I think there is a mistake!" Sanskar was more confused.

"Sir! It was orders from above! I can't do anything!" Ali said. But his smile had a mischievousness which was not easy to miss.

Before Sanskar could say anything, Ramesh forced Sanskar to take the room keys.

"Sir! Please do fast. Ali sir please! I need to pee fast!" Ramesh was jumping and signing Ali to move from there.

"Ohhh! Yes! I remember! You finished 3 bottle of bear na! Sir I need to go otherwise this man will pee here only!" Ali was fumbling and laughing both at the same time.

Sanskar looked at them with a confused expression. He looked at receptionist who was laughing at them too.

"Sir! Ali sir has already kept your luggage in your room. It is opened!" Receptionist said.

Sanskar was more confused. What were they hiding.

Room 103.

He saw the sign and saw the door opened. A dim light was illuminating the room softly. Sanskar kept his wallet on the table and closed the door. As soon as he closed the door, he turned and pulled the arms of the intruder gripping the neck tightly.

"You think you will enter my room without my permission and I will let you kill me so easily! Vety bad technique!" Saying so, Sanskar pulled the neck and took out a rope from his emergency pocket to tie the hands of the intruder behind.

But suddenly, he felt a known fragrance. A fragrance which was so soothing that it intoxicated him for a moment.

He left the intruder and she coughed loudly.

"Swara!" Sanskar exclaimed.

"Yes! Swara!" Swara was lying on the bed with her hands recently tied by her husband looking dangerously at him coughing heavily.

"Oh my God!" Sanskar pulled his own hair and began to run her back. He was happy, astonished, amazed and amused at the same time.

He forwarded a glass of water to her, "I am sorry! I did not realise! I am really really sorry! Did I hurt you too bad?"

Swara was still looking at him with anger.

"Why are you not taking the glass of water?"

Swara signed her hands which were tied tightly by him.

"Oh sorry! Sorry !" Saying so, Sanskar began untying her hands.

Swara drank water a  little and looking at Sanskar who was too astonished to say anything.

"Who does this to his own wife?" Swara glared at him.

"Who comes to her husband's room like an intruder?" Sanskar glared back at her, "It was good I was a little gentle. Otherwise I would have broken your hand."

"Gentle! You almost choked me!" Swara was still massaging her neck.

Sanskar now started laughing. How much he wished to see Swara and he met her like this! That's why Ali was doing such antics.

"Sanskar! I came here to meet you. I got to know about your mission so I thought to meet you here only! And you did this!" Swara was still in complaint mode.

"So sorry Swara! You know I was missing you so much today!" Sanskar was holding his ears.

There was a warmth in Swara's voice which he was feeling after a long time. It was as if the ice had melted and a beautiful ocean of emotions aroused from underneath. The brightness in Swara's eyes were saying a different story.