Drunk(smut?)

Henry wasn't usually the type to get drunk, but he was at a bar with William, celebrating the opening of Fredbear's Diner. After years of talking, planning, and building it up, it finally opened. He should let loose, so he did. Drink after drink after drink. He didn't black out and neither did William, though he was on the verge of blacking out. That being said, he would only be able to remember small parts of the previous night. William woke up with a raging headache, and he laid there in the bed in silence for a few minutes before he realized his surroundings and that this wasn't his bedroom. Then he felt an arm draped around his waist. He looked down at the hand and that's when it clicked that this was Henry's room... He figured his best friend must be asleep, so he turned over quietly and carefully. He looked at the ginger. He looked so adorable and peaceful as he slept, but that didn't last long as Henry started to wake up. William panicked internally as Henry's eyes opened and noticed him there. He scrambled away from the brunette. Seeing his friend so close, he tried to remember what happened the night before. He remembered the faces and noises that William made as he slid in and out of him and how he cried his name and... Henry snapped himself out of his thoughts. He would tell that William had realized what the two had done. "We- we actually...?" Henry only nodded and the two looked away, flustered and confused, though maybe not William. He's always known that he had feelings for his best friend, he just never expected to do anything about it. "Wait, I'm the bottom?!" Henry only snickered.