The stalls(Smut)

High school AU

William was bored and decided to skip class, which wasn't unusual, but this time he dragged Henry with him. Henry refused to skip class be William wouldn't stop bugging him about it. Finally, Henry gave in, but he would soon regret it,  or.. maybe he wouldn't. Henry agreed to skip one class, but as the bell rang, William grabbed his wrist and ran to the restroom which confused Henry. But before Henry could ask he was led into a stall.

"William, what are y-" Henry was interrupted by William. He kissed Henry. Henry was surprised, but soon melted into the kiss. William broke the kiss after a little and closed the stall door. He turned to Henry and looked him in the eyes. Henry saw the lust and hunger in William's yellow eyes, though it was quite hard to see as his pupils were super dilated now. William grabbed Henry's shirt and pulled him closer. "Fuck me." Henry was taken back by his words but didn't take much time to respond. Henry pinned William against the stall door and kissed him. A kiss turned into a small make out and a small make out turned into Henry kissing William's neck, collarbone, and chest roughly leaving hickeys.

William couldn't stay quite no matter how hard he tried to. It felt too fucking good. Henry unbuttoned William's shirt all the way and slid it off. He then moved his hands down to William's waist and began to fiddle with the hem of his pants. He slid them off and let them drop to the floor(🤢), doing the same with his boxers, then unzipping his pants and pulled out his cock. He grabbed William's legs and wrapped them around his waist while pressing his body against William's. William wrapped his arms around Henry's neck and kissed Henry's neck and slightly bit down, waiting for Henry to push in. "F-fuck" William moaned. Sure, they had fucked a few times before, but this was different as they didn't use anything this time, so William knew this was going to hurt like shit.

As Henry continued to pushed in William bit down harder. Henry suddenly pushed in all the way causing William to moan loudly and bite down hard, drawing blood. Henry winced a little but shivered as William held him closer and licked some of the blood. Henry gave William a moment to adjust and get comfortable, then he began to move slowly. "God- H-Hen~"

<Time Skip>

When William and Henry were done, they cleaned up and walked out to the lockers to meet their friend there. He had short brown curly hair, ocean blue eyes, light skin with light freckles. "Hey, where have you guys been? You missed out on two classes." "Heh. Yeah, sorry about that, Alex" Henry replied. Alex looked over at William. He had noticed that William was limping earlier and was confused until he saw how messy William's hair was and how red his face was. Then it clicked. "Y-you guys. Oh my god." Alex looked away from them and instead grabbed his things from the locker. Henry just giggled as he watched William try to walk to his next class.

[AN]

So, about William's yellow eyes. I just felt that I liked the thought of William with yellow eyes, but when Glitchtrap is in control, yes his eyes do change. I just wanted to clear that up. Also, I asked my cousin for an idea and she said the bathroom, so thanks for that idea 😂. This might be my last chapter of this Oneshot, though I'm not sure yet. I started this a while ago and decided to finish it. I hope you liked it.

Bye Rockstars!👋