Work(smut)

This was requested by @OrIgInAlWilLiAmAfToN

"A-ah~" William cried as Henry pushed him into the desk more. William was bent over his desk with his hands supporting him. William felt a hand a hand slip from his hip to cover his mouth. "Quiet down, Will. We can't get caught." "T-then wh-y are we- doi-ng this- aah~" William tried to say but it was muffled and interrupted by Henry pushed deeper. Henry was now repeatedly pushing William against the desk as he continued to thrust into William. William's legs were shaking and his arms gave out. He almost fell against the desk, but Henry pulled William's head back until it hit Henry's chest. William's back was arched; the position they were in made Henry's dick slide in deeper, hitting William's prostate. "Ah!~" William felt a wave of pleasure wash over him. Henry slid his hand down from William's mouth to his neck, apply a bit of pressure. "Don't talk back to me or next time, I'll make sure you won't be able to walk for a week." Henry whispered into William's ear in a seductive tone. William shivered at the feeling of Henry's breath against his ear. Henry let go and William fell onto the desk, his arms failing to catch him. Henry pulled out almost fully before slamming back into William, hitting his prostate dead on. "G-AH!" William couldn't hold back a scream as Henry continued harshly pounding into him. It wasn't long before both of them came. Henry pulled out of William. William would have fallen if he wasn't bent over the desk. Henry wandered off and came back with a towel.(They do this in the office too much if they start keeping towels in their office.😳) Henry cleaned up and they went back to work afterwards. Henry watched as William limped for the rest of the day.

Sorry it's short. I hope I got the story right. I was inspired by a Karlnap fanfic. I don't know the owner of the story, but if you are the author, thx for inspiration. Lol. I hope the story isn't that bad.
Bye my Rockstars!👋