Vincent..

Thank you Anime20lover10 for suggesting it. Brother au

Characters:
Salene- William's sister
Matthew- William's brother
Vincent- William's twin brother
Sage- William's mum
Oliver- William's father

Glitchtrap's POV

"God, it gets so hot in this suit." I thought as I began to take off my mask. I was in a room alone so no one would see me. I thought I locked the door, but I guess I didn't because William walked in."...Vincent!?" I thought he would be mad at me for multiple different reasons, but surprisingly, he just hugged me, and I hugged back. "I hate you for annoying me everyday," he jokingly said "but I'm glad you're okay." He let go and stepped back, looking me in the eyes. "I thought Oliver..-" "He did, but I took care of him."

Now pause for a moment. Let me explain everything.

Oliver is our "father". He was really abusive towards the whole family. He always forced mum to wear makeup and dresses, and when she did something with the slightest of fault, he would hit her. The same went for me, Salene, Matthew, and Will. The last I saw him was when he tried to leave the house to go to the bar, but mum wouldn't let him. I jumped in front of mum before he could hit her. He didn't really care who was being abused, just that he was taking his anger out on the whole family. With that being said, he continued to hit me until I fell unconscious. Because of that, I couldn't bandage the wounds up, leading me to lose a lot of blood, killing me.

But in a way, I sorta got a second chance I guess. Not too long after I died, I woke up in a completely black place. Suddenly, a few toys from mine and William's childhood appeared in front of me. A blue bear plush, a red dragon plush, and a golden bunny plush. I had the feeling that I needed to choose one of them. So after thinking about it carefully, I settled on the golden bunny, considering that me and William had the best memories with it and it was our absolute favorite. Of course I had no idea what would happen when I settled on one, but when I picked up the bunny, I definitely found out. All the other plushies faded out and suddenly I was in a golden rabbit suit, and I gained the ability to see Will's thoughts, watch over him, and talk to him. It did take me a while to realize that no one else could see me unless I wanted them to or if I took off the suit. Eventually I added a purple vest to the suit because itfelt too plain.
But anyways, unpausing where we left off.

About 30 minutes later and me and Will are on the couch talking to each other.

Nobody's POV

Henry walks in and sees William's face and the back of Vincent. Henry and William were childhood best friends, so he knew who Vincent was, but it's been so long since Vincent died, so he mostly forgot about him. Henry doesn't get jealous easily unless there are definite signs of flirting. He doesn't jump to conclusions either, but this was a little of a different story.
Reason #1: He didn't recognize Vincent.
Reason #2: William was smiling in a non-murderous way, which he rarely does for Henry.
Reason #3: Henry wasn't paying attention to the conversation soo...

"Uhm.. Will?" Henry asked, surprising William a little. "Oh. I forgot you were coming over today." William said as he watched Henry walk towards him. When Henry saw Vincent, he was confused until he remembered who he was. "Vincent?" Henry asked. "Yep." Vincent assured him. "But, I thought-" "He did, but" William interrupted, then proceeding to explain everything to Henry. "Oh" was all he said.

[A/N]
I thought it would be hard to write this because I'm not good when it comes to jealousy or angst, but I had a lot of fun making this. Thank you so much Anime20lover10 I really do appreciate it.
Bye Rockstars👋