+18 I'll make you remember

First threw Khaotung on the bed. Khaotung didn't take his eyes off of First. Khaotung how bad do you want me? "States, first." Khaotung looked up at First with his pleading his eyes, while first was tearing his clothes off him and sat beside him looking him up and down while smirking at him.

Firsttt Khaotung was nagging at First with his exposed body. What? khaotung "said, First with a raised eyebrow."

Pleasee I really want you to wreck me.

Why, you can give yourself pleasure yourself, "said, first"?

Khaotung looked at me with madness, it almost as if steam was coming out of his head.

Really! First, I want you to fuck me. What much more do you want me to do so I can have your body in mine?

uhhh.. You can sit still and spread your legs wide, my Khaotung.

Khaotung face heated up with redness when he heard him call him his khaotung.

Khaotung I'm going to prep you before I tend to actually put myself in you.

Okay, please hurry, firfir. My body is craving for your touch.

Damn, Khaotung your already wet? First lowered his body and licked up the wetness all over his lowered half of his body.

Khaotung rolled his eyes back-to-back of his head. Ahhhhhh yesssss Firrrrfirrr

First just smirked and made his way to Khaotung his hard membrane.

First started sucking his membrane slow and then started go really rough and deep.

Right when First started going rough and deep it was causing nothing but loud and sexy moans coming from Khaotung.

The fact that first could make Khaotung sound like that, make him so happy.

Ahhhhh, Firrrstttt pleaseee I neeeddd you soooo badddddd, Khaotung said running out of breath in the process of his moans.

Khaotung you like huh? First said while grabbing his hair.

Yessss, I likeeee it sooo muchhh.

hey, first pleaseeee don't stoppp, whined, Khao.

I'll never stop, You're Fucking MINE!!

That's when first stopped sucking he made his way to Khaotung luscious lips.

Firsttt, pleasee, I needdd youu. Khaotung said while kicking and throwing his hands like a little kid that wants ice cream.

Oh yeahhh, you needdd me? said first, with his one eyebrow raised.

Yesss, so baddd, you don't even know how bad I want youuu.

Oh reallyy, I don't? "Said, first."

Khaotung shook his head no

Just, wait. Khaotung I'll show you how much your mine and that you'll never forget how much you loved this.

Khaotung let out a sigh.

First still had his clothes on this whole time, he really wanted to tease Khaotung. So, he only undressed him.

But that didn't stop Khaotung from touching him.

Firstttt, pleasseee, take your clothes off.

Why? asked, first.

I want to see your sexy body, whined, Khaotung.

Sexy body?

Have you seen your body? The fucking curves and edges. It's so breathtaking just watch you have your legs spread out for me. It just makes me want to pick you up and throw you against the wall and fuck your brains out.