The party

Khaotung and first were both heading to the party. First already had his gifts in his bag then both headed to the car to head off to the best night of their lives.

Khaotung and first were party all night long.  The night was going well for Khaotung until that until that guy from the bar showed up.

Khaotung rolled his eyes, he pulled First aside and asked him what the hell he was doing here?

First said, He's my boyfriend so I wanted to be a part of my best friends live.

Right, Khaotung said with a   fake smile.

Khaotung walked away he wanted to cry, but he didn't he decided to sit down with Gun that he met at the bar.

Gun and Khaotung POV-

"Hey, P'Gun?" said, Khao.

"Yes,  Khaotung?" said, P'Gun

"Do you have an extra beer?" asked, Khao.

"I actually do, Khaotung" said, P'Gun

"So, P'Khao? how's your birthday going so far?" questioned, P'Gun

I mean it would be better if P'First wouldn't have a boyfriend, said Khao as he was drinking the alcohol while staring at P'First.

Like, P'Gun look at him laughing and smiling. He looks so happy. I just wish he looked like that when he was with me, said, P'Khao with tears rolling down his face.

"P'Khao. I don't know you very well. but when P'first came into the bar yesterday he couldn't stop talking about you. He kept on saying. I love Khaotung so much, I don't want to lose him he means so much to me." said, Gun.

So, Khao I hope you know First cares unconditionally about you. It would destroy him if he didn't have you in his life.  So, yes, he might have a boyfriend. But that doesn't mean he isn't happy with you.

"P'Gun you don't get it, at all. How I feel". said, Gun

"Well, I assume you and first are really good friends". said, Gun

"Yes, we're really close. We've been friends for six years now". said, Khao.

"Damn. That's a long time, Khao". replied, Gun.

"So, you didn't tell what I didn't get and how you feel?" said, P'Gun

"Okay, I really love First a lot not only as a best friend but as a lover. He's always there for me, he helps me when I'm at my lowest. He never leaves my side. I can't help but thank him for everything he does for me. Now, since he has a boyfriend. I feel like a third wheel. I know he doesn't like me because I tried to confess to him how I felt but he just said that "He likes as a friend." Why can't first love me more than a friend?" sobbed, Khao.

"Right then, P'Gun pulled Khao in for a hug. Hey, what you could do to make him realize his feelings.  You could date me to make him jealous." asked, P'Gun

"Thats prefect", said, Khao.

Khao and P'Gun were now sitting by each other they were laughing and smiling at each other you could now see that Khao actually was happy, at least somewhat.

Khao and P'Gun started to get handsy with each other. P'Khao started to move his hands up and down P'Gun leg. Khao could see bulge in pants start to get hard. He couldn't help but to stare. Thats when their eyes meet, you could see that P'Khao. P'khao got on top of  P'gun and they are making out with each other I mean it was not just passionate kissing it was sloppy and rough kissing.  They continuedly to keep on kissing until it went silence in the background and someone pulled me off him it was First.