EXT. BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL

The school bell rang and Scott started panting and Stiles said, "Hey. Hey, you all right? You don't look all right, Scott."

"I'm okay," Scott replied.

"No, you aren't. It's happening to you too. You're seeing things, aren't you?"

"How'd you know?"

"Because it's happening to all three of you," Lydia said. "Well, well, look who's no longer the crazy one."

Allison frowned. "We're not crazy."

"Hallucinating? Sleep paralysis? Triggering nightmares? Yeah, you guys are fine."

"We did die and come back to life," Scott reminded her. "That's gotta have some side effects, right?"

The school bell rang again.

Stiles looked between his friends. "We keep an eye on each other. And on Nora. Okay? And Lydia, stop enjoying this so much."

"What?" Lydia questioned.

Scott and Stiles entered class to see an Asian man.

He started class. "Good morning, everyone. My name is Mr. Yukimura. I'll be taking over for your previous history teacher. My family and I moved here three weeks ago. I'm sure, by now, you all know my daughter, Kira. Or you might not since she's never actually mentioned anyone from school. Or brought a friend home for that matter." He sighed. "Either way, there she is. Now, let's begin with American History at the turn of the 20th century."

Scott glanced at Stiles. "Maybe we need a little more time to get back to normal."

"Yeah, try not to forget we hit the reset button on a supernatural beacon for supernatural creatures," Stiles reminded him. "There's a pretty good chance things are never going back to normal."

"Yeah."

"What?"

"I thought you said you wanted to make friends," Mr. Yukimura said, looking at his daughter.

"Not like that," Kira replied.

"You said you wanted to be noticed."

"I could set myself on fire and be noticed."

"Well, then you'd be dead."

"Exactly."

"Kira. Kira."

INT. HALLWAY

Stiles glanced at Scott. "Oh, dude, your eyes."

"What about them?" Scott asked.

"They're starting to glow."

Scott frowned. "You mean like right now?"

"Yes, right now. Scott, stop. Stop it."

He panted. "I can't - I can't control it."

"Come on, Scott. Keep your head down. Focus on the ground. Keep your head down."

They made their way to a classroom and Scott growled. "Get away from me."

"Scott, it's okay," Stiles reassured.

"I don't know what's going to happen. Get back." He panted and grunted before sighing as he dug his claws into his palms. "Pain makes you human."

Stiles looked at him. "Scott, this isn't just in our heads. This is real. And it's starting to get bad for me too. I'm not just having nightmares. I'm having dreams where I have to literally scream myself awake. And sometimes I'm not even sure if I'm actually ever waking up."