CHAPTER - 18

Depuis le début

Mac chuckled slightly because he was thinking the same thing.

As they made their way to the dinner table, everyone marveled at the food on the table: panang moo, fried basil, boiled soup, and sweet pork.

-Anyone who wants to try Thai-style rice can eat rice, Nan said before taking a seat at the head of the table.

With Mac sitting to his left, followed by Ohm and Danny. Jerry sat immediately to Nan's right, across from Mac, followed by Jeff, Frank and Jonathan who sat at the other end of the table.

-It is delicious. I want to try Thai food. "Can I have some rice?" said Jerry.

So Nan put the rice on a plate for Mac first.

He then placed it on the table, but Jerry tried to take the plate away from him. Nan's eyes locked before placing the bowl of rice on the table, this made the young man raise his eyebrows immediately.

-Sorry, I only serve Mac. Anyone who wants to eat it can get it themselves.

Nan said to Jerry before turning to tell the others with a slight smile. Ohm secretly smiled at Jerry's disgusted face, so Jeff had to move closer to his cousin.

--Fried Panangy Basil, I asked my people not to make it too spicy. You should be able to eat it, Nan said before handing Mac a special plate.

--This part is yours. You don't accidentally fall into someone else's lap, Nan said, as she ordered separately for the garlic-free Mac.

-Why does Mac have separate food? Jerry asked curiously.

--Mac is allergic to garlic, Jeff replied to his cousin.

-Ah, it looks like his life will be difficult. The young man's voice was devoid of compassion. But it's more like sarcasm.

- It is not difficult. Because Nan takes care of everything. Mac replied .

He wasn't going to let him out of the way just yet. young to

-This is upsetting to Nan, Jerry went back to acting understanding.

- Is it difficult for you? Take care of me like this?

Mac turned to ask her boyfriend in English for the young men to know, Nan lifted a small smile from the corner of her mouth, then turned to look at Jerry's face, who was not happy with Nan's answer.

- Don't worry about me. Worry about yourself first, Nan replied, Jerry flinching in confusion. Why should he worry about himself?

-I think we'd better eat. I'm hungry, Danny interrupts before continuing.

Then they all started eating together.

-Have you thought about this? Where do you want to travel? Nan asked as he sat down to eat.

-Let's go there together. We want you to stay with us, invited Jonathan.

Nan turned to look at Mac.

-Want to go? Nan asked in Thai.

- Well... I want to go too. I was there working, but not traveling, Mac answered slowly.

--But if I go, you have to go... Will there be a problem with the service? Mac continued.

Everyone looked curious as to what the two were talking about. Ohm was the only one who understood.

--Why, don't you want me to go with you or what? Nan pretended to ask.

--I dont say that. Don't make fun of me, Mac said, laughing.

- I will leave my job quickly, just for a few days. Or your friends will be gone for a month, Nan said.