Chapter 4.5

I wiped my body with a towel and wore a kurta and pyjama and got out. Nonetheless, I say my brother caging my dear Yami between his arms…

I turned and walked back inside the bathroom. I am happy seeing them both together. They are both perfect, but they need to express their feelings. Sighing, I opened the door again enough to alert them that I was coming out.

I pretended to see nothing and walked to my brother. “You here bhaiya? Did you want anything?” I smiled at him as I roamed my sight around to find Yami near the dressing table doing nothing.

Smiling again, I looked at my brother who spoke “I just came to call you. You know Eshan is new here… He's an engineer and a brilliant photographer. So he's here for photography. So I wanted you to guide him. Think that he's a member of our family, and make sure he doesn't feel uncomfortable.” I nodded and smiled at him.

We stayed silent for a minute or so. “Anything else bhaiya?” he shook his head a no and then left, kissing my forehead. But not before his eyes captured a look of Yami.

I closed the door and locked it and walked towards Yami. “Hmm… What did my brother do? Seems that he was too lost in capturing this beauty.” I broke into laughter as I saw Yami who rushed into the bathroom.

“Areee.... At least take some cloths along… What if bhaiya...” “SHUT UP!!!” and with a bang, the door closed behind.

“yah, yah fine… I'll keep come your stay over cloths… Ask if you need anything” and I placed her cloths near the table which was close to the bathroom door.

If walked towards the dressing table and placed my phone. I did my daily routine. Soon Yami was back after she changed. We both climbed downstairs and walked towards the kitchen. Soon we were done cooking rice, dal and gravy, fried papad and made buttermilk.

When I came out, I found both bhaiya and Eshan chatting with each other. I called them to have dinner and got the dining area ready.

Later, we all left to our respective rooms. Eshan and I had a few conversations before leaving to our rooms. He wanted me to guide him tomorrow.

“Well, since the midterm break and Diwali is here, I'm quite free. We'll accompany you.” I passed him a pleasant smile, but he gave a confused look.

“We? You, me, and who?”

“Yami. Her name is Yatri, my bestie.”

“…” he didn't respond to it… So I decided to say ‘good night’ and leave.

“OK then, I'll be going” I turned and walked upstairs but stopped when I heard him call me again…

“4pm?” he told.

“What?” I asked him confused.

“Time!” he answered and I gave a nod.

Later, everyone was back to their rooms…

Night passed, and a new morning began… Caught up with Diwali preparations, I also got ready to guide Eshan Ji. It was sharp 4pm, and I saw him standing near his car. He is so punctual. That how I find him now.

++++++++

Sorry I know this is too short and late but please adjust with short updates for sometime.

I'm just too messed up with works and responsibilities...

And please don't mind my spelling errors because i'm just learning and english isn't my first language.

Thank you!