Chapter 1

[Ron's POV]

I woke up to George saying that -we are getting late? For what? Where are we supposed to go right now? And why do I hear 2 of him? The last thing I remember is... James' birthday being attacked! Oh no, did anyone get gravely injured?

"What happened at the party? Did anyone get hurt?" Woah, I sound so...young?

"What party? Are you sick little bro'?" Little bro'? Since when does George call me "little bro'"? Fred used to call me that. I sighed and finally opened my eyes. I was feeling so tired. Tired enough to be seeing 2 of George.

"Why do I see two of you?" I asked

"What? Did you expect to see only one of us to go pick Harry up?"

"Why do we need to pick Harry up"

"Forge, wasn't this idiot the one to tell us that we need to rescue Harry from that hellhole he's staying at since he wasn't replying to any owls?"

"Yeah, Gred, I bet he's ill"

What the bloody hell? No one has called George, Forge since Fred died. I sighed and stood up, thinking of the great times we had with Fred while rubbing my eyes. I looked in the mirror and screamed! I look 12!!

"What did you do George? Why do I look like this?" I asked.

"Look like what?"

"I look like I'm twe-" I turned around and my eyes widened in shock. I wasn't the only one who looked young. George looked young as well, he looked around 14. And beside him stood...Fred? Oh Godric, what dream am I in? I pinched myself to realize this was very much real. And then it hit me.

"Guys, what year is this?" I shook the tears that had reached my eyes to see my dead brother for the past 9 years.

"Little bro, are you fine?-"
"-You have been behaving weirdly-"
"-we mean weirder than usual-"
"-ever since you woke up"

"What year is it?" I repeat.

"1992 obviously" was George's reply, or was it Fred? I don't know

And then I remembered a detail from James' birthday. Ginny, Harry, 'Mione and I fell together. Does that mean all of them were also trapped in their past selves' bodies? Am I selfish to hope that we're in this together?

I was woken from my thoughts by George and Fred tapping my head.

"We need to leave quickly or we won't reach home before Mum wakes up," One of them said.

I remembered what we were supposed to do, go get Harry from the Dursleys' house, maybe then we can get an explanation on what has happened.

"I think we should leave a note on our bed so Mum doesn't worry if she does wake up before we reach home," I said remembering the outburst from Mum the next morning.

"Since when have you worried about Mum worrying about us?" One of them questioned.

I just shrugged as we all hurried downstairs to grab the car keys.

*****

[Harry's POV]

I woke up groggily at some rattling sound, my eyes widened when I woke up. I was at the Dursleys' again and looked at my window (with bars on may I add) and my eyes widened more if that's possible. There was a flying Ford Anglia, with 3 certain red-headed boys.

I just stared. How? What's going on? Why do I see Fred, George, and Ron in the car? I pinched myself. Then I remembered what was supposed to happen and just went along with it. I got into the car, with Hedwig, while Fred and George quickly went downstairs to my cupboard with all my books. I looked at Ron. Then I remembered. We were at James' birthday when the death eaters arrived and we, meaning Ron, Gin, Hermione, and I, fell to the ground. TOGETHER. I hoped Ron here was the one I fell to the ground with.