How's Life at the Weasleys'

It is currently the year 2007.

Just a little sneak peek on all the families and how they're doing:

(You can totally skip this if you know the next generation by heart because there isn't much reference to this, you'll find out why I added this at the end of the story)

Molly and Arthur Weasley are now living at the Burrow alone, ever since their youngest son moved out. Arthur is still doing his job as now Head of the Department of Misuse of Muggle Artifacts at the M.O.M. He earns more than enough for him and his wife to live a peaceful life.

Fleur and Bill Weasley have been married for 10 years now. They have an 8-year-old daughter, Victoire, and another 3-year-old daughter, Dominique and Fleur is pregnant at 7 months with their 3rd child.

Charlie Weasley is still in Romania, working with dragons.

Percy and Audrey Weasley have been married for 6 years, with a 5-year-old daughter Molly II, and a 3-year-old daughter Lucy.

George and Angelina Weasley have been married for 5 years. They have one 4-year-old son, Fred II, with Angelina pregnant at 3 months with their second child.

Hermione Granger Weasley has been married to Ron Weasley for 3 years. They have 1 beautiful daughter, Rose Granger Weasley, who is 2 years old (recently turned 2).

Harry Potter has been married to Ginny Potter (née Weasley) for 4 years. They have 2 adorable children, James Sirius Potter, who is turning 4 today, and Albus Severus Potter, who is 1 year old (almost 2). Teddy Lupin, who is 9 years old right now, is staying at Potter Cottage for James' birthday party that evening.

Luna and Rolf Scamander got married 5 years ago and have a pair of twins, Lorcan and Lysander Scamander at 3 years of age.

Hannah and Neville Longbottom have been married for 5 years as well, with a 4-year-old daughter, Alice, and a 1-year-old son, Frank.

*****

(A/N) All these ages might be wrong compared to canon. I probably haven't done the math right, but you will have to bear with me now. Sorry for that, I tried looking for the real ages on Google but with no luck. I hope you are enjoying my book (though I have literally barely posted any chapters)
This chapter is really short because I had nothing much to say about their lives. I promise the next few chapters (Except the prologue) will be longer. <3

- Lily :D