1.

AUTHOR'S POV

"Aishhh,mommy why are you soo clumsy?"said him.

"Umm sorry I didn't mean to break it son "I stated.

"Ugh it's fine actually you just broke my FAVORITE PAINTING!"the little one said.

"Mian-"yn stated when someone cut her off.

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING ON YOUR MOM?" The newcomer male said.

"It's okay jagiya..it was just his favourite painting..I would have been angry too If I faced the same"I said.

"But that doesn't mean he should be shouting on his eomma,he should respect his elders"the elder male said.

"I am sorry eomma,appa..it was actually gifted by my girlfriend "the younger stated.

"WHAT?!"the two elders said in unison.

Oh crap!did I just reveal I have a girlfriend? [son thought].

"Explain Niki?"elder male said

"Mianhae Abba Amma I just like her so soooo much and I proposed her..it turned out she liked me too and accepted me gladly,sorry Abba I didn't mean to hide it from you guys but I just wanted to stand on my own feet when I become an adult and then tell you guys that I want to marry her" the little Niki blabbered out all at once for the sake of God..because what If they react badly each time?

"Aishhhhh,it's okay my lil niki..I support you for you future wife" the elder male joked along listening to his cute son saying all at once due to fear.

"WHY are you supporting him?"I Said.

"Oh yn so you want me to be like my mom and dad and not support my son in anything?..you know if I tell him to stop this things he will become more stubborn and things will go wrong..I don't wanna be a jerk parent"older one said.

"Aishh jagiya mianhae,I understood"
I said understanding the point.

"You know what you are still that stupid yn I knew from school" the male stated.

"WHAT Abba you Also met eomma At school?"Niki said.

"Yes,son"niki's abba stated.

"Will you tell me in your Both's love story abba? I am actually kind of interested in love stories nowadays"Niki said.

"Okay I will tell you" his abba said smirking.

.........

"Ever heard of the word zombie?"abba said

"Noo"niki stated.

"Soo let's start"he said

..................

It's going to be interesting from chapter 4 th..till then cope up with this.

Yooo guys ..now it's gonna start obviously from the next part.anyways thanks for reading this much.

Soo guys ik it's short but its my first time writing..If yall give positive response I Will edit this chapter or write the next part..it will interesting okay..Soo comment here..If it get even 1 view i will start writing for that one reader only and also I promise to make it interesting much...anyways sarangeyooo 💜

Move onto next part.....