The Wedding

Enjoy!

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

It has been a few weeks and Emi and Asuma were finally married. Naruto was excited and happy to have a family. He loves both Emi and Asuma, they treated him no different then any other kid. Naruto thought of them as parents more then aunt and uncle.

Naruto's friends were happy for Naruto. They loved Emi and Asuma too. They were fun and nice to them. They had a small wedding and only invited their close friends and family. Hiruzen was happy they got together. They reminded him of Kushina and Minato.

The clan heads were all happy for Asuma and Emi as well. They saw how they acted around each other and knew they would end up together. They protected Emi and Naruto from the elders and the civilian council. They wanted Emi to receive the Uzumaki clan and they wanted Naruto to be used as a weapon.

Hiruzen and the Clan heads put a stop to that and they made sure the civilian council or the elders couldn't trick them into anything. Emi and Asuma had a hunny moon close by and they had Kakashi watch Naruto. Kakashi was glad to do it and he helped Naruto with his weapon throwing. The two were close and Kakashi never wanted to lose Emi or Naruto. They were the only family he had and they were the only thing of his Sensei he had left.

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

Emi and Asuma came back from their hunny moon and they had a few more weeks off and they spent it with Naruto. He loved it and they got a few things for him. Emi got Naruto some clothes more fitting for a Ninja. She did let him have some things with orange in it. Naruto was happy to work with that and he got a lot of good things picked out.

It was now the end of their time off. Emi went back to working at the hospital and Asuma continued to take missions around the village or ones that wasn't long. Naruto went back to the Ninja academy. He was glad to have his friends in the same class.

It was during one day that the hospital was hit with a bunch of Joiun. They got back from a mission for a few months. The other medic's were rushing around trying to help them all. This was a big group and three of them were in bad shape.

"Take them to the rooms in the top floor! The rest stay on this floor!" Called Emi. She rushed up trying to help the badly wounded first.

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

It was soon the end of shift and Emi sighed relied. She told the rest of the staff to keep eyes on the unstable patents. She also had a few male Medic's check on a few guys who were making her and other female Medic's uncomfortable.

She came out of the hospital and she headed straight home. She waved at a few Ninja's and villagers who was nice to her and Naruto. She got to the gate of the compound and she put her hand on it and Chaneled her Chakra. The gate opened and she went inside. The gate closed again not giving anyone who tried a chance to sneak in.

Emi went inside the house and she saw Asuma's sandles there. She knew that Naruto should be back from the academy and playing with his friends soon. He ways did come home a bit later because he was playing with is friends. Naruto told them if he was going to hangout with his friends or not. This way they knew when he would be back.