Emi and Asuma

Enjoy and I'm sorry if you don't like the name change, but I liked it a bit better.

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

It was a few days later. Emi and Asuma were doing well. Asuma had some time off from missions for a few months. He was looking after Naruto and he was doing a good job. Naruto liked Asuma a lot and he had with Asuma.

Naruto was getting bigger and he could walk more. Asuma also helped Naruto slowly start to read. He would read him stories and he tried to read the words as best as he could slowly.

Kakashi came by once when Asuma was looking after Naruto. He saw the way Asuma was with Naruto and he loved seeing the two happy and playing. The two talked while they watch Naruto play.

"How has Emi been?" Asked Kakashi.

"She's been good. She has been helping with teaching Naruto things. Emi has him practicing writing and for Sealing. She explained that this was how she was taught. She wants Naruto to know everything about being a Uzumaki." Asuma told Kakashi.

"That's Emi. She loves Naruto and wants him to know his Clan and who he is." Said Kakashi agreeing with Emi. She had the right to teach Naruto about his Clan.

"I agree as well. She has the right and Naruto has a right to know of his Clan as well. Naruto is still to young to know much but she tells him stories of his parents." Said Asuma.

Kakashi nodded at that. That is very true and Emi wouldn't listen to the Third or the Elders. She would teach Naruto what she wanted to. Emi will do what she thinks is best for Naruto no matter what other people think.

They talked a bit more. Kakashi even played a bit with Naruto before he had to leave. He would be back for dinner. Emi has told Kakashi to come for dinner every day. Kakashi was greatful for this because he wasn't the best cook.

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

Emi got back home at three in the afternoon. She helped clean up the house and then she went to make them some dinner. Naruto was a bit fussy because he was hungry and tired.

Asuma calmed him down for Emi. "It's okay Naruto, Emi is making us some food and then you can get some sleep." Said Asuma.

Naruto sniffled and nodded. Asuma showed him some fun books to read to distract him for a bit longer. It was a few more minutes before Emi had food made. She made some rice balls, soup, and a few fruit. Naruto calmed down and ate happily.

"Kakashi said he would come over tomorrow. He has training to do." Said Asuma.

"Emi nodded and they ate as well. She told him about work. She didn't like the villagers because they kept trying to kiss up to her. Asuma was a bit sick at the village.

Emi also told him that the Third came by to talk about a girl that was once working with Orochimaru. Hiruzen told her that she was the only one who could help her heal and help with her curse mark.

Asuma was worried about Emi working around someone like that, but he trusted her to be careful and stay on guard. He told her just what he was thinking. She smiled and said that she would and if she needed help then she would call for some. Asuma nodded and they finished up eating.