The first one was Toga, who was lured into a large and empty warehouse, brightly lit with various floodlights and devoid of any dark spots so she wouldn't be able to utilize her stealth abilities. The heroes that confronted her were the No. 5 Pro Hero, Mirko, and her intern, Provisional Hero Deku.

Now, you must be wondering how Izuku got himself an internship with Mirko, who famously preferred to work alone. The answer to that question is that even Izuku himself doesn't know how this happened. One day, Mirko approached and told him that from that day forward, he was interning under her.

Perplexed by this unexpected turn of events, Izuku inquired why she chose him as an intern, especially considering her history of working alone. Mirko chuckled in response, saying, "You look like someone who can take my kicks and kick me back." She then walked away, leaving a bewildered Izuku behind.

Anyway, let's return to the empty warehouse where Deku and Mirko confronted Toga. At first, Toga was shocked to see Mirko and Deku there; however, her shock soon turned into a scowl as she realized what was going on. Drawing her knives, she prepared to attack the heroes. Despite her aggressive stance, Izuku attempted to reason with her, urging her to surrender with the promise that they could help her.

Toga, however, shouted back that no one could help her, expressing her disdain for society's desire for her to be 'normal.' Feeling betrayed, she accused Izuku of trying to deceive her, vowing never to forgive him. She yelled that the only way she would feel better was if she could live however she wanted. Their shouting match continued as Izuku kept dodging Toga's mindless knife attacks which were becoming increasingly frenzied with each word she said.

Mirko, who was standing on the sidelines, grew tired of this and quickly knocked Toga out with a swift kick to the back of her head. Izuku let out a tired sigh, feeling disappointed that he couldn't resolve the situation peacefully.

Thus, Himiko Toga was subdued and arrested.

Next were, Mr. Compress and Spinner, who found themselves facing No. 3 Pro Hero, Best Jeanist, and No. 4 Pro Hero, Edgeshot. 

Subduing Spinner proved relatively straightforward, given his lack of offensive power compared to the rest of the league. A single attack from Edgeshot was enough to knock Spinner out.

Mr. Compress, however, was a tricky opponent due to the nature of his quirk. To counter him, Jeanist effectively used his own quirk, swiftly ensnaring Mr. Compress in binding wires the moment he entered striking range. This surprise move caught Mr. Compress off guard. Jeanist also took special care while binding Mr. Compress to ensure he wouldn't be able to use his hands to utilize his quirk on the bindings.

Thus, Atsuhiro Sako, aka Mr. Compress, and Shuichi Iguchi, aka Spinner, were subdued and arrested.

Lastly, Twice. He was the easiest one to subdue, as he surrendered upon learning the fate of the rest of his comrades. Of course, he resisted at first, but Hawks successfully managed to convince him that if he surrendered peacefully, the sentences for him and his friends could be reduced, to which he agreed and surrendered himself.

Thus, Jin Bubaigawara, aka Twice, was subdued and arrested.

Apart from the former League members, there was one more person who needed to be taken care of before executing the raid on Gunga Mountain Villa. That person was Re-Destro, the former leader of the Meta Liberation Army and CEO of the Detnerat Company, also the wielder of one of the most powerful and destructive quirks.

As Re-Destro was on his way to his office, heroes ambushed his car in the middle of the highway. Once Re-Destro realized what was going on, he tried to unleash his quirk on the heroes but found himself baffled when he realized he couldn't use his quirk thanks to Eraserhead and his quirk, Erasure. Taking advantage of Re-Destro's baffled state, the rest of the heroes quickly rushed him and subdued him.