Behind The Camera

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Zeraora: Am I not allowed to? I see how Meowscarada and Incineroar express their gratitude for you. Can I not show you how much I'm thankful to have you like this?

Meowscarada: Well you see uh..
Incineroar:..it's just..how do we put this...

Y/N: This is the way they express their....love...for me Zera....

Zeraora looks at the three of you with a blank expression before realizing what you meant.

Y/N: I'm confused...didn't you tell Incineroar about her loving me dearly earlier today?

Zeraora: I said that? Hmm...oh you must've been talking about Cereza!

Y/N: Who?!
Incineroar: Who?!
Meowscarada: Who?!

Zeraora: Cereza is such a kind and wonderful friend of mine in my head! She mostly comes out when someone really needs it!

Y/N: Nonono who's Cereza, Zeraora?

Zeraora: Oh you want to meet her y/n? I can bring her out if you want!

Meowsacarada: Wait what do you mean take her out?
Y/N: Whoa whoa whoa hey hey hey!?!

Zeraora: hmm? That's odd? Look like she doesn't want to meet y/n. I could've sworn...

She stood off of your lap and electricity started to rub across her body. Her muscles began to buldge and grew slightly making her clothes tigger on her body. The three watch in a bit of confusion as her body changes.

???:...I said I wanted to meet him on my own.

Zeraora turns around to look at you. This time she smirks with a devious expression all over her face and she held her hand to her chin.

Y/N: Is...everything alright...Zeraora?

???: Oh she's not here at the moment y/n, but don't worry she's fine in here!

She taps at the side of her head while smirking back at you.

Y/N: Um...
Incineroar: Don't tell me she's-
Meowscarada: A schizophrenic...

Y/N: Uh..you don't happen to be..Cereza are you?

Cereza: So she has talked about me! Good girl! In the flesh or at least her body at the moment. So pleased to meet you y/n! Zeraora has told me so...so much about you~

Y/N: Oh pleased to meet you too! I'm uh..

Incineroar: Oh not you too! He's mine!

Cereza: Relax im not gonna take him from you...much~

Once again leaving the other two Pokémon confused she slides down to your lap and gives you a grin. Incineroar gets a little tempered and tries to pull her off but she seems to stronger for even Incineroar.

Meowscarada: Um..y/n, remember when I said you were a chick magnet?

Y/N: Y..yeah?

Meowscarada: Just a heads up...it might happen sooner so I suggest that you go to your room while we figure something out.

Y/N: Yeah yeah I'll go um you should come with too. There gonna probably fight it out and you shouldn't be caught in the crossfire.

Meowscarada: Fine just don't do anything funny alright?

Y/N: Funny! Me! Noo! Ehehehe

Meowscarada: Right~

While the other two Pokémon argue with each other you go to your room with Meowscarada along. You crash onto your bed and she does the same. A silence fills the room as you both ignore the muffled lighting and fire from outside.