The Cliff Has A Cave?

Options for where I live:

1. America 🇺🇸 

2. Finland 🇫🇮 

3. Germany 🇩🇪 

4. South Korea 🇰🇷 

5. Puerto Rico 🇵🇷 

6. United Kingdom (UK ) 🇬🇧

Vote your answer! Now onto the Story

America POV 

What a great game. I was at Canada's dorm, playing a game with him.

Ame: I'm just to good at games!

I started laughing, I was winning against him at the game.

Canada: no! You just played more games!

Ame: it's okay to admit the truth!

We both were laughing. I told him it was getting late and I had to head back to my dorm. We had work tomorrow, so I set my alarm and fell asleep.

~The Next Day~

I woke up to my alarm, it was so annoying. I regret breaking so many of my alarms. I got up and slapped the alarm off. I got dressed into my clothes & went running out my dorm. I didn't want to eat so I just grabbed my shoes and went over to Canada's dorm. I opened the door and saw him getting his shoes on.

Ame: we need to hurry, we're a little late.

I ran down the hallway, Canada behind me. We ran to work. Once we got there we opened up the shop. I turned on everything and I grabbed the desserts from the cooler & started warming them up. Once they were all moist & warm I put them out in the case. I pulled some more cups out and grabbed the broom. I started sweeping the work area as I forgot last time due to the big order. I straightened out some things and got everything all set. I went over to our managers office, apologised for being late and told her we're here. I went back out to the work area and saw a person ordering something from Canada. I grabbed a wipe and spray. I was cleaning the tables when I saw another person come in. I went back to the work space and took their order. I was making the coffee and was giving them a croissant, when another customer came in. It was busy.

_~At The End Of The Day~_

Finally last customer I think. I saw one more person come in, it was Russia. I gave the last person their stuff and I went to the back. We needed more pastries. I grabbed them and threw them in the oven. I saw Russia go up to Canada and order a coffee. 

I started making his coffee, and gave it to him.

Russia: told you I would come!

Ame: wish you didn't.

I whispered

Russia: what?

Ame: nothing.

Canada: so? You guys wanna do anything after we close up?

Ame: I'm good, I'm just going to go to my room or treehouse.

Canada: nope! You're going to spend time with us!

Ame: what if I don't want to?

Canada: wasn't a choice!

Canada: we will go get food or something!

I didn't want food at all. I didn't want to eat. I have to find a way out of this. Oh yeah! The cliff. I'll go there after.

Ame: no is no.