Case 3;Family Envy -Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

John appeared increasingly nervous.

"No, I haven't been to her house. I don't know why my fingerprints would be there."

Frank decided to press a bit further, using a subtle confrontation technique.

"John, you understand that your fingerprints were found at the crime scene. You can't deny that. Is there anything you're not telling us?"

The man seemed trapped, as if he were considering whether to reveal additional information.

"All right, all right. A few weeks ago, I stopped by her house. I just wanted to talk to her about a family matter, but she didn't answer the door. I didn't go inside, just rang the doorbell and left."

John's words had revealed a point of entry, something the police didn't have before. Frank paused, evaluating the situation.

"John, if you have any information that can help in this investigation, I urge you to share it. We're trying to solve the murder of an innocent girl, and any detail could be crucial."

The man looked at Frank, seeming to struggle internally. The interrogation had reached a critical point, and Frank was ready to use any necessary technique to get the truth.

Frank continued to question John Carver, noticing certain errors and contradictions in his testimony. Something didn't add up, and Frank was determined to get to the bottom of the truth. However, he knew that to obtain the information he needed, he would have to resort to a less than legal technique.

He closed the curtains in the interrogation room and blocked the door. The room was dimly lit, with only the faint light seeping through the curtain's crevices. Frank approached John and kept his voice in a calm and persuasive tone.

"John, I want you to focus on my voice. Listen carefully." Frank began speaking in a rhythmic and soothing tone, as if guiding John through a meditation.

John looked at him with curiosity, his eyes locked onto Frank's.

"I want you to go back in time, John, to the night of the murder. Can you remember what you did that night?"

John furrowed his brow, as if struggling to recall his memories. His voice sounded drowsy as he responded.

"I was at home, watching television, and then I went to bed."

Frank continued with his hypnotic voice.

"Are you sure about that, John? Can't you remember anything else? Try to remember in more detail."

John continued to struggle to remember, and his mind seemed lost in the past. Frank knew that hypnosis could open doors in people's minds, revealing hidden memories.

"John, can you remember if someone else was with you that night? Someone who might have given you something, maybe something to drink?"

John's eyes clouded, and his voice became even sleepier.

"I don't know... I can't remember."

Frank kept pressing, using his persuasive abilities to encourage John to remember.

"John, try to remember if someone else was there. Think of any details you can recall, no matter how small."

John began to mutter, as if trapped in a dream. He spoke softly.

"There was someone... someone else. They gave me something to drink. I don't remember who it was..."

Frank was close to getting the information he needed, but he knew he had to be cautious.