When they said that I smirked then went over to Kim and wrapped my arms around her waist and put my head on her shoulder then said.

Andrew: Now that's not nice you all know me a Kim is more than just friends isn't that right Kim~.

I kissed her cheek making her more flustered, after a moment she regained her composure and said.

Kimberly: Yeah, we became offiacal last weekend.

She said as she kissed my cheek while see caressed the other with her free hand.

After that our alarms went off, we looked around then nodded to eachother as we spoke to Zordon.

Jason: What's up Zordon?

Zordon: Rangers, we have a monster and The Green Ranger, they are at the quarry keep on guard.

The Rangers nodded then they started to leave so I let go of Kim, they made it to the door then looked back at me and I looked back to them conflicted on what I should do then I said.

Andrew: Go on guys, I know you can handle it.

They all nodded and left but Kim stayed for a moment seeing me tore between family and people who are like family to me, I looked up to see her still there so I spoke.

Andrew: Why you still here they need you Kim.

She walked back up to me then put her hands on my cheeks as she spoke.

Kimberly: I know your conflicted, but don't go doing something you might regret in the future, you will know when it's your time to intervene, either way Andrew I love you.

I looked deep in her beautiful brown eyes then I said.

Andrew: I love you too Kim, your the best part of me.

Then I leaned in and we kissed for what seemed like hours but it was only for a minute, we parted then we smiled at eachother then I said.

Andrew: Go get em, and I'm always in your corner even if I'm not there in person.

I let go of her then she ran out of the Juice Bar leaving me alone to sit at the bar, I told Erine Id lock up for him after my class was over so he could get some much needed rest, I was brought out of my thought by Zen-Dar.

Zen-Dar: I can sense your conflicted young Wolf, I understand what you feel after all I am half the life force of your Grandfather, you will know when it's time for you to step up just don't beat yourself up.

Andrew: I know, it's just I hate letting my friends and the people of this town, I hate myself for that.

As I said that to Zen-Dar I felt a wind come from out of nowhere then I got a sense Kim was in trouble, then I knew it was time for me to choose a side.

€€€€ Timeskip€€€€

When I got to the quarry I could see the Rangers being thrown around I saw Kim being held up by the neck being choked by the green ranger, which made my blood boil.

I howled out and you could see my animal spirit come from my face as I let out a discharge of energy that caused the ground to shake violently, they all looked toward me then I said with venom in my voice you could of sworn that Zen-Dar was speaking.

Andrew: HOW DARE YOU HARM HER!!! I WARNED YOU GREEN RANGER!!!!!!!!

I got in my wolf stance as I twisted my hand that had the Morpher on toward them as I said.

Andrew: With the power of the Dire Wolf.

After I said that I brought Morpher up to my shoulder as I pressed the nose of the Dire Wolf and began to Morph for the first time.

They all looked in awe of my Ranger form as I Hit the ground with my sword and crouched down clawing the ground with my claws as I said

Andrew: White Dire Wolf  Ranger, ready to hunt my prey.

( To Be Continued )

How did you like the chapter?

Do you think Andrew and Kimberly's relationship is going to fast?

How do you like the White Dire Wolf Ranger form?

Feedback is appreciated.

This is Skooter137 signing off till next time 🤘.