She was shown to the healers' chambers and had her energy levels scanned. To her relief, their mortal techniques detected no abnormalities beyond signs of strenuous spiritual exertion. Throughout, she held stoic silence, even when the healer tending her hands slightly gasped. For upon one finger glinted a rare amethyst, cut and polished into an elegant ring unlike any crafted in the material world. But discreet as ever, she said nothing of its significance and soon took her leave.

Outside, dusk was falling as Sky walked the rim of Avatar Aang's memorial island, lost in pensive thought. Much had transpired this eventful day, and her role as guardian felt heavier than ever. But within, a seed of hope had also taken root - in the potential of friendship with the indomitable Korra. Perhaps together, their combined lights could yet serve to vanquish greater shadows.

Soft footfalls approached from behind. Turning, Sky was surprised yet gratified to see Korra had followed, a thoughtful look on her wind-tossed features. "I wanted to thank you again, Spirit Guardian. What you did today...I don't think I could have beaten that thing alone."

Sky inclined her head politely. "And I am grateful to have fought at your side, Avatar Korra. Together our energies proved a match even for forces out of time." Korra laughed lightly. "Some team, huh? The noble Spirit Guardian and hot-headed Avatar."

Meeting Korra's earnest gaze, Sky softened her tone. "Do not diminish your own strength and wisdom so readily. Together our balanced powers thrive - divided, both would flounder. This I sensed clearly in our joined light." Korra flushed, unused to such praise, but smiled all the same. An understanding was forming between them beneath words.

Just then, distant shouts arose from the direction of the temple courtyard. Exchanging alarmed looks, they raced towards the commotion with staff and cloak billowing behind. Emerging into the lantern-lit space, a frenetic scene unfolded. Metal clan officers were restraining two harried figures as Tenzin and the assembled elders looked on sternly.

"Unhand us at once, we mean the Guardian no harm!" One cried desperately, struggling against his bonds. "Guardian, tell them the truth - we only wish to protect you!" At this, recognition dawned on Korra and realization in Sky beneath her mask. Jason and Mason revealed themselves to the public.... She was in awe before Stepping forward, she addressed Tenzin calmly. "Please, release them. These men are trusted friends and guides to me, though their aid goes unkown to you."

Tenzin frowned. "How can we be certain? For all we know, they could be enemies in disguise, here to infiltrate the island during a time of vulnerability." Seeing the worry in Sky's slender frame, Korra stepped forward. "I vouch for them too. After what we faced together today, I believe the Guardian seeks only balance as they claim."

The elder paused, taking in the unwavering sincerity in their stances before nodding tersely. The officers released Mason and Jason, who hastened to Sky's side gratefully. She laid comforting hands on their shoulders. "Fear not, friends. No harm will come to you here." But she could sense confusion and suspicion still lingering like stormclouds in the courtyard's charged air. It was then Sky knew the time had come for revelation.

Taking a deep breath, she addressed the assembly calmly yet firmly. "People of this realm, I understand the uncertainties that shroud me give rise to worry and mistrust. Know then that beneath this guise stands not a stranger, but one who has called these shores home her whole life." Reaching up, she slipped free the emerald half-mask, lowering her hood to reveal a young woman's familiar features gazing out at them all with resolve.

A collective gasp rose from the onlookers as Sky revealed her face. Recognition flashed in
Korra's eyes, and even Tenzin seemed taken aback. Into the stunned silence, Sky spoke again:
"My true name is Sky. I was born on this very island to Tenzin and Pema. Though my memory
is still clouded, my identity was restored by the spirits who have guided me - Mason and Jason,
the friends you now see before you."
Murmurs broke out anew amongst the elders and officers. Tarrlok in particular looked stricken,
as if a long-held suspicion had been dreadfully confirmed. Sky pressed on:
"For reasons still unclear to me, as a child I was gifted - or cursed - with a rare ability to connect
deeply with the spiritual world. It manifested in disturbing ways that frightened others, causing
me to be secretly taken away for 'safekeeping.' The spirits alone kept watch over me in my
confusion and solitude."