TBB Hcs|| repurposed wedding dress

(Headcannons of the Clone Force 99 [+Rex, Howzer and Gregor] reacting to reader surprising them on their anniversary by showing off their newly repurposed wedding dress which they had altered themselves.)

Hunter

• rendered completely speechless!

• he knew you were talented in repurposing old clothes, heck he's witnessed you do it several times when Omega needed new clothes, but this— wow!

• seeing you had repurposed your own lovely wedding dress just to wear for occasions such like this and solely because you love him so much, nearly made his heart stop working from the overload of love pouring into it.

• only snapped out of his trance when you ask him if he liked the dress.

• deciding to let his actions speak for themselves, Hunter quickly cut the distance between the two of you in long strides, before snagging you round the waist and dipping you in one of the most passionate kisses you've ever yet experienced since your wedding day.

• when you both finally come up for air, you coyly raise an eyebrow at your husband. "I'll take that a yes then?"

• "very much so yes!"

• if that isn't enough to make your husband weak at the knees before; he all, but practically swoons at the sight of Omega wearing a reused ribbon of your wedding dress as a bandana.

• a small tear trickles down his cheek as Hunter ecstatically gathers both you and Omega up in a bone crushing hug.

• "my darling girls, I love you both so much!"

Echo

• is completely awe-struck!

• not only did you repurpose your wedding dress as opposed to giving it away like other brides have done, but you've also managed to dye your dress in the exact same shade of blue as his old battalion, the 501st!

• "wait riduur—? you— you actually recreated your own wedding dress by yourself?"

• "yes I did!" You confirmed in that stunning smile of yours. "Darling I know there are days where you struggle with a lot of insecurities about yourself and doubt your own worth; which is why I decided to repurpose my own wedding dress. To show you that no matter what happens I'll always love you and that being your wife makes me the happiest woman in the galaxy."

• hearing your sweet words caused Echo to get a little teary eyed as he again realizes just how much of an angel you really are and that you really do love him.

• seeing the tears glisten in your husband's eyes, you gently guide him onto your bed and shower Echo with endearing words of affection all the while placing tender kisses upon his prosthetics.

• "how did I ever get so lucky to have such a loving wife like you?"

Wrecker