TBB|| Commander Mayday x witch reader

(Instead of dying on Barton IV, Commander Mayday's life is saved by a very unusual individual. One who existence was thought to have existed in fairy tales.)

Numb and weightless

That's all Commander Mayday felt as he floated in dreamless bliss waiting to see the faces of his fallen brothers and to hear their voices all beckoning for him to return to them.

Vaguely he could barely make out some faint murmurings— though his weary mind is yet unable to decipher any tangible words at the moment.

Then ever so slowly like a tricking of water, Commander Mayday gradually began to feel something he never thought he'd ever fell again.

Warmth.

Rich yet not too overwhelming, Comforting, warmth.

'Is this what the afterlife feels like?'

Just as he was thinking this Commander Mayday heard someone softly calling his name. 'Wait that voice doesn't belong to anybody I know— no that's not true! It's Crosshair!?!?!? Poor kid must've succumbed to the cold like I did.'

Reluctantly cracking his tired eyes open fully expecting to see some form of white light and an endless crowd of brothers, Mayday instead found himself in a laying on a soft fur rug situated directly in front to a crackling fire at his side that served as the source of the warmth as well as the only light in the room. 

Confused Mayday turned his head to the other side and almost started when he saw Crosshair's worried face staring down at him. "Crosshair?!?!" He crocked before his body was racked with shivers.

"Easy there Mayday." Hushed the sniper gently resting a hand on the bewildered commander's shoulder until his shivering subsided. "We're safe."

"—cough— where are we? What is this place and how did we get here?" It was then that he noticed that both he and Crosshair had been stripped down to their underwear with only a pile of blankets keeping their modesty. Furiously blushing Mayday tugged one of the top blankets up to his bare chest. "And why the kriff are we naked?!?!"

"This is my home Commander Mayday and I brought you and your brother Crosshair here. As for your *ahem* current appearance I apologize for removing your armour and blacks without your consent, but I'm sure your very much aware that it's essentially vital to converse body heat for a victim of hypothermia."

Glancing up Mayday's heart almost stopped beating as he locked eyes with a mysterious yet beautiful woman entering into the room, and carrying in her hands a basket filled to the brim with what appeared to be fresh, dry clothes. Setting the basket down in front of him and Crosshairs, the woman then silently guided over to the fireplace to gently stoke the burning embers allowing Mayday to get a good look at her.

Dressed in pants and a thick, cozy blue sweater; the woman calmly tended to the fire without a care in the world, as if she didn't have two practically naked men just sitting mere inches from her feet!

Though she did not appear to be very old, Mayday noticed a few strands of premature silver shining softly from within the sea of (y/h/c) hair that had all weaved together into a small intricate braid and while the warm glow of the firelight shrouded the rest of room in shadows, it's fiery glow illuminated the gentleness shining in the woman's enchanting (y/e/c) eyes.

'And natties say that we clones had mesmerizing eyes.' Mused the commander. 'Whereas her eyes I could look into those orbs till I drown in their depths.'