Tfp sick!Bumblebee x Raf's sister reader

'Italics: switches to Bumblebee speaking.'

"Do you think Bumblebee will like this (Y/N)?" Raf looked up at his sister with uncertainty. The (y/h/c) woman knelt down to his level and smiled reassuringly. "Of course he will Raf." "But what if he expects something more—?" "The best gifts aren't the biggest or the shiniest do-dads or anything that can be brought in a store little brother. No; the best gift of all comes from the heart."

Raf instantly perked up. "Really?" (Y/N) chuckled. "Yes really! Now how about we go and visit the birthday bee?"

Raf cheered excitedly while his sister stood up and phoned Ratchet for a groundbridge. Seconds later a green portal opened up and the two humans ran through it until they reappeared into the autobot base. Miko and Jack looked up from the video game they were playing. "Hey guys!" She greeted enthusiastically. "Excited for the party?" Before either (Y/N) or Raf could reply to Miko's question, the entire base was flooded with loud metallic whirling and wheezing.

Confused the four humans listened as the wheezing continued stronger and louder until the source of the noise came into view.

"Bumblebee?! Ugh no offence bud, but you look terrible."

The residential scout barely beeped out a response when his helm suddenly jerk forward while his servo simultaneously flew up to cover his dermas. Ratchet immediately came over and ran diagnostic scan on Bumblebee. "Hmm, it looks like we're going to have to cancel the party. The birthday bee has caught the flu."

"Sick on your own birthday, what a bummer!" Sighed Miko. Bumblebee tiredly beeped. 'Tell me about it.' Ratchet placed a servo on Bumblebee, "Get some rest now Bumblebee. We can always give out your birthday presents later."

"Ok thanks Ratchet,"A series of coughs racked Bumblebee's frame. "Ugh! I feel like scrap." Bumblebee sniffed and scuffled to his berthroom where he all but collapsed on his bed in exhaustion.

••••••• (Some time later) •••••••

Feeling something cold and wet on his forehead Bee opened his tired blue optics to see (Y/N) dabbing his with a wet cloth forehead. "Hey Bee, we're sorry that your birthday didn't go as planned." "How did you get up here?"

"We came by with Optimus to check up on you and found your limbs dangling halfway off over bed while your face was smushed at the wrong end. He rearranged you in a more comfortable position and asked us to keep an eye on you while Ratchet prepared some medicine."

"The autobots are saving your presents for later, but I thought that maybe," asked Raf looking a little bit shy. "you could open mine now?" Here he tentatively handed Bumblebee a big box wrapped with yellow  wrapping paper topped with a black bow on top. Bumblebee sat up slightly and used his mass displacement to order to properly open his present. Carefully tearing off the wrapping paper Bumblebee delicately pulled out—

 Carefully tearing off the wrapping paper Bumblebee delicately pulled out—

A giant squish-able fuzzy Bumblebee plushie!

Bumblebee nuzzled his face in its side and was surprised by how soft it felt. He gave his charge a gentle hug. "I love my new plushie toy so much! Thanks Raf this is the best gift ever!" Raf's brown eyes lit up with joy. "Your welcome Bee, I'm glad you like it."

"Snuggle me?" His adorable puppy eyes plus him cuddling his stuffed animal, were so hard to resist that Raf and (Y/N) both laid down next to the Bumblebee. "Happy birthday Bee," whispered (Y/N) kissing his cheek. "Hope you get well soon." Bumblebee merely nuzzled (Y/N), Raf and his brand new plushie as one by one sleep claimed them.

When Optimus came in moments later with the medicine, he saw a tender sight that made his spark melt. His scout (*cough* son *cough*) was snuggling a giant bumblebee stuffy with (Y/N) and Raf cradled against his chassis.

A rare smile made its way across his face plates as he placed the medicine down on a nearby shelf and grabbing a big yellow blanket draped it over the three sleeping children.

"Get well soon my son." He whispered and quietly sneaking out Bee's berthroom and silently closing the door.