Imagine the BV Maximals finding an abandoned baby reader

(A little fiction story the Maximals discovering an abandoned baby reader out near Maximal dominion. Don't read yet if you haven't yet watched Rise of the Beasts as it contains a spoiler alert.)

Key: normal text for English
Bold text for Spanish.

Like all things it started small.

Optimus Primal was outside taking a shower underneath a waterfall when he thought he heard a strange noise.

Curious Optimus Primal stepped out from under the roaring waterfall, strained his audio receptors and listened intently. While the noise was very faint it was just enough to let the Maximal know that he wasn't imagining things.

The gorilla followed the noise down the river to see what was the matter. Steadily the strange noise increased in volume to a loud wailing sound promoting Primal to quicken his pace until he at last reached the source of all the commotion.

There washed up along the riverbed laid a wooden basket slightly shifting itself to and fro. Cautiously the gorilla made his way over to the basket and looked inside and what he saw inside shocked him to the very core of his spark.

For there inside the basket nestled in a blanket was a tiny human baby crying it's little eyes out!

As gently as he could Primal reached into the basket and could scooped you up in his arms. "Hush now young one." He soothed placing you over his spark before proceeding to rock the you in his arms. "It's alright, there's no need to cry. Your safe." Whether was his deep baritone voice or hearing the sound of Primal's strong spark beat or maybe just simply being held, the your heart wrenching wails gradually lowered into small whimpering as you opened your innocent, watery (y/e/c) eyes and gazed into Primal's own bright green optics.

The Maximal leader waited anticipating the baby to start crying again but was even more surprised when you didn't seem to show so much as the slightest hint of fear at seeing him. Instead you merely stared up curiously at the giant robot holding them protectively.

"Where did you come from?" He asked looking around hoping the spot a clue as to where your parents were but could find no trace of evidence that any other human had been around.

Just then Primal heard a rustling in the dense thickets and turned to see Cheetor and Rhinox approaching him from the edge of the bank.

"Optimus there you are!" Began Rhinox. "Cheetor came racing toward me and said he reported hearing a disturbance—" here the heavy duty Maximal broke off with a gasp when his optics finally landed on the tiny bundle in the gorilla's bulky metal arms. "By the matrix! It's a human sparkling!"

"Yes; I found the sparkling right here alone and from what I can gather it's parental units seems to have abandoned the youngling."

"What?!?!" Crowd Cheetor clearly outraged. "What kind of monster would leave their own sparkling out here all alone, completely defenceless where it can die!"

Despite feeling the same rage at the baby's cruel fate, Optimus quenched the burning anger from his sire programming not wanting to upset you any further. So instead he merely answered. "There are some cruel parental units who are like that and worse. The only gift here is that the baby will not be subjected to any abuse."

"But we can't simply leave the sparkling here to become a meal for some wild animal nor can we keep it for ourselves!" Protested Rhinox. "Even under our protection the wild is no place for a sparkling to live! Besides judging from their size I'd say that it will also need mother's milk for nutrition! Something we can't provide exactly provide!"