"No... did you not hear me say we? I meant y'all too. I'm finna go get ready, don't tear my man house up Symir."

"Imma watch him."
"Thanks"

--

For Najah's birthday Boogie he rented out an indoor golf course for her. Earlier this week she talked about wanting to go on a date there so he figured she'd like it.

Plus she wasn't in the mood to do something big and they always just went out to eat so she was getting tired of that.

Her parents and Egypt where there when they arrived along with her two friends from LA.

"I know you lyin!" She giggled running up to them to hug them. "Hi boo!" Sarai smiled

"We haven't saw you in forever." Lori spoke hugging her. "Here she go cryin' again." Mir mumbled

"I missed y'all so much. I just knew I was never gone see y'all again."

"You being dramatic. Happy birthday, you look so pretty."

"Thank you Sarai."

"You wasn't gone tell us you was expecting tho?"

"Mmm I was finna pop out when I turn five months. Nobody but my family knows."

Not even Boogie's family knew about the baby. He wasn't gonna let them find out on their own when they went to Alabama for Christmas.

"What is it?" Lori asked "Umm iono what they are yet."

"They?!" Sarai and Lori questioned at the same time. "Yea, they, i'm havin' twins. I'll be three months in two weeks."

"Aww congratulations friend, we better get invited to the baby shower too."

"Of course, lemme introduce y'all to everybody. This are my parents, my baby sister Egypt, my best friend Mir and his girlfriend Nasia, and my man!"

"Hey" They waved so everybody spoke back to them. Of course they already knew Boogie because he was the one that got them flights to Atlanta.

He planned it about a week ago but they were willing to drop everything to come see Najah.

"I thought you had a brother and what about your best friend and godson?" Sarai questioned "Girl they in New York, apparently they in love. It's a long story but ion wanna get into it."

"Okay"

They play golf for an hour and some change then Najah wanted to go to Benihana for dinner so that's where they all went.

"Hmm I got a gift fa you." Boogie spoke giving her a small box. "What?"

"Open it"

Najah untied the bow on the box and took the top off. "No you didn't buy me a car Asaad."

"Million dolla pussayyy!" Nasia sang lowly in her ear. "Million dolla pussayyy!"

"Ite Nasia gone wit allat. Is this what you been doin' all day?"

"Yea, come on so you can see it." He responded grabbing her hand. He took her outside while everybody followed.

Once they got outside Najah ran to the all black 2024 Audi SUV. She didn't know what kind of car he bought her but she was still really grateful.

"Thank you baby!" She spoke giving him a hug and kiss. "You welcome"

She unlocked the doors then got in and looked around for a few.

"Najah I like your new car!" Egypt spoke climbing in her lap. "Thank you"

"Yea me too, let me hope in." Her mom spoke getting in the backseat. "I had to get you sum det got enough space fa both babies."

"I'm so happy I forgot alla about them! I love you so much I really appreciate this Asaad."

"You know you can have whatever from me, it's nun."

"Yea period! My dawg got a 24 in 23, don't play wit herrrr!" Lori yelled recording her. "Thanks to my baby father!"

Everybody took a look around her car before going back inside the restaurant to finally eat.

--

For the night Najah was gonna stay at the hotel with Lori and Sarai so she brung Nasia along with her.

"Can y'all not drink since I can't drink?" Najah asked "We don't even have no bottle, we not finna drink nun." Lori responded

"Okay, Bobbi callin' me don't be loud."

"Yes?"

"Congratulations on your car best it's so nice! Me n Kezia can't wait to ride in it."

"Nah keep yo lil distance like you said you was." Najah rolled her eyes with a smirk on her face. "I thought we talked det out earlier."

"We did I was just playin. Thanks tho, it go so fast I can't wait to show you."

"Yo man don't play 'bout you. You should really be thankin me."

"Bitch thankin' you fa what?"

"Had I never brought him around y'all woulda never knew each other. Then you ain't even like his ass."

"You get no credit cs yeen put me on. I put myself on!"

"I guess... who det inna back talkin?"

"Nasia, Lori, and Sarai."

"Damn ian get to meet yo LA friends!"

"Nobody told you to carry yo fast ass to New York, that's on you. When you get back we still gotta talk cs ion like the way you did me."

"I mean I know you pregnant n yo emotions gone change a lot but all I was tryna say was just chill a lil bit. You was so just so uptight the whole trip Najah."

"It's fine, we can talk when you get back. Enjoy the rest of your trip and call me later on, I love y'all."

"We love you too." She responded before hanging up.

"Najah are you ever gonna come back to LA?"

"Hell no! That shit holds too many bad memories for me. Maybe we can go onna trip next time but I refuse to go back unless I really have to."

"I understand" Sarai nodded "Mmcht I wanted to take a trip to LA witchu."

"Sorry, I won't be goin. Close i'll get is Vegas AFTER I have my babies."

"Two babies at once is so ghetto." She added

"Oh for sure."