send it

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

It was late at night, Mar and Summer had gone to their own room, but Mar couldn't fall asleep. Knowing the truth and not telling Baxter straight away was eating her alive, her anxiety was eating her at the age of seventeen.

Alone in her own thoughts Mar made the mistake that every teenager makes when they are in need of company, she texted Baxter to come to her room.

When she opened the door not even seven minutes after the text, she was faced with a messy pink hair, shirtless, hung low shorts Baxter. Probably, the most gorgeous Baxter she had ever seen. 

"Hi" She shyly said, he smiled at her shyness, something he hasn't seen in a while "Hey" His voice was low and husky.

Mar moved to the side for Baxter Radic to come in, he stoped looking around, noticing her room was a lot diferent than his.

"You got the best room, that's on pretty privilege" He turned his head just enough to see her face, she smiled looking down at her feet. Baxter knew something was wrong, he knew that there was something happening with Mar, but he didn't wanted to push her to talk. If he was there, that was because she trusted him, and he had all the intentions in the world to keep it that way.

"You think I'm pretty?" She asked, genually confused and wondering if the stantemnt was true. Radic moved closer to her, grabbed both sides of her face in his hands, making her look in his eyes "You are the most gorgeous person I have ever seen, with the most purest of hearts" Her eyes filled with tears, she wanted to tell him right now. So before her mouth spoke she kissed him. 

The kiss was more desperate and fuming than ever before, feelings that she had never felted with anyone else, Mar felted it all with Baxter. He grabbed her hips pressing the Pauli girl to the wall. Mar's hands explored Baxter's back and chest, he took a hand to the edge of her shirt, stopping there, he looked at her, asking for permission and certification of what they were about to do.

"You are sure about this Mar?" He asked lookinginto her eyes.

"I am Bax" She replied, noddin her head.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"Where have you two been?" Summer asked the couple that just showed up at the beach, minutes before the comp started. Baxter and Mar looked at each other not sure of what to say.

"We were just cleaning the clothes and stuff" Mar replied, however Summer kept looking at the two, her eyes got bigger when she realized.

"Yo Bax, where were you last night?" Griffen asked, joining the conversation, Baxter looked at Mar, her cheeks were a dark shade of pink, and she was bitting down on her lower lip.