a seat at the table

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Byron Bay, the girl's next destination. 

"You know Mar, you are actually a great driver" Wren comments getting out of the car.

"Thank you Wren, I guess" Mar says, also getting out of the car, followed by the other girls.

Today, Mar was wearing her matching skirt and top with a pattern red and small bits of white and yellow and as usuall her black converse.

"This place is insane" Mar comments next to Poppy, the girl by her side stops in her tracks when she faces the outside pool.

"Mar, look at this" Poppy says in excitement grabbing the girls hand.

"Popps, get preparead to have the most beautiful instagram profile" Mar says, shaking the photo camera in front of her friend, that yellled in excitetement.

"Wait, is this whole place our'" Poppy asked Wren while they walked around the house, exploring it all.

"Guess so" Bohdi says.

"Oh my god guys, on my last shoot here I saw two Hemsworths. It was pretty good" Wren says. Mar walks around the kitchen and living room area, picturing where was and wasn't worth taking pictures. 

"Come here Sumsum, room service or pool?" Poppy asked her friend "Humm, both" Summer answered.

"You coming Mar?" Summer asked on the door frame, the burnette smiled before shaking her head.

"I got some things to do" Summer nooded and left Mar by herself in the living room. She had to admit it was weird the fact that Poppy didn't even asked her to join them, and the way she just ignored her best friend staying back. But she sholved it all behind her back, sure it was nothing.

Mar sat herself on one of the tanning chairs, quiet far away from the other girls, her computer on her legs as she was sat with her legs crossed. The first app she opened was pinterest, she quicked on the search bar and typed summer, hoping she could find out some inspiration for the girls photoshoot. 

Unfortunately for her all she found was beautifull girls, that made her ten times more insecure. She knew didn't have the type of beauty that the other girls had, she was an ordinary burnette, nothing about her was special. Mar wasn't a good surfer, and living in a place like Shortaven where that is all that is important was a nightmare for people like her.

She never thought about moving out, she liked Shortaven, it was a quiet place to live. People were nice, it was safe, and she already knew her way around, adapting to a new place would mean losing all that she already had. But Shortaven had nothing more to give her, no happiness was laft for her there, just a reminder of all the things she never had. A talent and something to look for.

She knew that Paris on the other hand would give her that, her love for photography in Paris could mean something. It was scary saying goodbye to Shortaven but the correct decision to make.