Part 6 - Fourth Wall

Just another boring morning you spent by yourself in your apartment in California. This one was almost uneventful, and the cold weather was the only thing that redeemed it.

You were still in your clothes that you wore from yesterday when you went out to buy a funko pop of Wednesday.

Funny how you had only gotten that know.

You wore a robe, and contemplated your entire future as you ate your breakfast. Sad cereal and miserable orange juice.

But you were glad the apartment did not look too fancy or expensive. It was how you exactly wanted it. Average but sincere. Like how you always try to be.

You had the Wednesday funko laid out infront of you, besides your breakfast plate.

"Script not done yet... fuck!" You muttered, barely eating your cereal and drinking your juice.

It also bothered you that you were alone.

Out of the blue, or dark, a familiar hand grabbed you by your hair from the back of your head and slammed your face against the kitchen dining table.

You screamed in pain, "WHAT THE FUCKKHH--"

Rising up, you hurried and wiped your face. Then you turned behind you to see the perpetrator.

"Jenna what the fu-" You were about to be confused and panicking as the deepest depths of hell but then . . .

It was not Jenna despite the hand feeling familiar.

Wednesday Addams herself. Your almost-avatar, one of your inner spirit animals, your vision of the character that you write in your stories. She stood there as if she was tall, but was merely more dominant when it came to the 'standing menacingly' department.

She was wearing her usual Addams family attire but with a mexican twist in its texture. Your design.
And she was more pale than Jenna as Wednesday ever was in the first season.
Eyes more deadpan, and eyes . . . sounded as if she was truly a walking corpse. The tired---dead type. But still sounded elegant in her form.

Wednesday looked down on you.
"Get up." She said.

"What the fuck man?! This is probably my most interesting dream yet. Can I fly?" You said loudly, and tried to squeeze your brain into thinking to make yourself fly. Only to remain on the floor, still.

"I said get up." Wednesday pulled you off the floor with full force and placed you back on your chair.

"Wednesday what are you doing?!" You screamed.

"Silence. Eat your breakfast. Most important meal of the day, before a stroll in the woods and stack heads." Wednesday said, as she walked around your kitchen looking at you.

You checked the dining table, and the Wednesday funko was gone.

"What the fucking fuck?!" You continued to express yourself brutally honest.

"Why are you--- HOW are you here?!" You asked her.

"You need to control your insolence, Author." Wednesday said.

"Wait, Author?" You said.

"Correct." Wednesday said.
She walked toward the knive rack and pulled out the butcher knife to admire it.

"I am the version of this fictional character that you bleed into your stories."
She gazes into your eyes with her ghastly ones.
"I am a part of you that had been concealed until that wretched netflix television program released." She said.

"Wait . . . what?" You said, now less panicky. "Are you serious?"

"I can feel how much you . . . deeply admire Jenna." Wednesday said.

"Deeply admire? What do you mean by that?" You said. "How am I talking to you right now?"

"I'm here to lift you off your lazy carcass to finish that script. You said you have a vision to bring to life, don't you?" Wednesday said.

"Yes, I . . . " you sighed, looking down at your cereal. Then you take another look at her.

"You look different. You look more dead. Heck, you even speak less alive than you sounded in season 1." You said.

"That time has passed. I doubt I'll ever even return to Nevermore." Wednesday said.

"I haven't done any work lately, alright? I feel helpless, useless, and I don't wanna let anyone down." You said, frustrated.

"Then remember what you used to keep telling yourself." Wednesday said.

"Stand tall. I need to try."

You woke up the next minute from the dream, having fallen asleep on the dining table. Checked the Wednesday funko on infront of you right after. Boy, it was all a dream.

Didn't mean that wasn't how you were feeling at the moment. How it spoke to you about your current feelings.

"Wonder how they're all doing." You said.

Meanwhile, somewhere out there. Jenna was being interviewed for one of her newest movies: Finestkind.
Once again she was all prepped up, pretty, beautiful and amazing as she always is.

After all questions related to the actual film were asked. The interviewer decided to change things up a bit.

"Any news on Wednesday season 2?" They asked.

"Oh?" Jenna said. "We're still working on it. It's important that we . . . stay true to the character and make sure the plot will be executed right."

"What's it like to work with (Y/N) (L/N), the new exec producer on the show?" They asked.

Before she'd answer, she took a deep breath and smiled at the thought of how much she had in common with the person in question.

"(Y/N) is great. He really cares about Wednesday as a character, and has this vision that's really piqued my interest so far. They're a really funny person, and we have alot in common." She said, smiling sincerely.

Back to you in your apartment, you were checking out The Bad Batch on Disney+. You had recently just finished The Clone Wars and were openly watching the Bad Batch which takes place after it in the Star Wars timeline.

You texted Jenna, asking if she had time to hang out soon. Really needed her to help you with the script once you work on it again.