"I'll see you tomorrow jinnie. Make sure you get good rest and stop being so stressed."

"Gosh you sound like my father." I chuckled and he left out giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I'm positive that I was red as a tomato after seeing the look on Felix and Jisung's Face. They looked concerned but said nothing.

We stayed on our phones for a little longer and after awhile we fell asleep. Atleast I did, Jisung and Felix probably stayed up really late.

                                         !!!

"Seung are you sure you don't want to get ready here? You can borrow my clothes I don't mind. We're the same size I'm sure." Felix said.

"I don't like your style." I complained.

"Minnie you don't know how to dress, let's be for real. Let lix style you and if you don't like it don't do it again."

I sighed, they have to be so complicated. But I guess it's good if it step out of my comfort zone.

"Fine.. But only once." I answered back. Felix did a small cheer and went into his closet to pull something out.

He came back out with some really cute sneakers that I will never admit are cute, a red sweater crop top, white button up shirt underneath, and black pants.

"Are you kidding me?" I told them both as they snickered.

"Oh I'm so serious, this is definitely you." Felix said.

"You look so cute in that, Hyunjin will love it. You should too." Jisung added.

(Seungmin's Outfit)

(Seungmin's Outfit)

"Put this tie on, It will set the outfit off."

"This isn't a business meeting, why are you putting the tie on?"

"Shh, don't question my fashion skills."

"Well thanks but I need to go and get my backpack so I'll meet you guys back here in 10 minutes okay?"

"Why 10 minutes? It doesn't even take 3 to get to your house."

"I have a mother you know." I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

I almost forgot that I had my moms car but Lix's parents won't be back for another week.

Have I fully explained or introduced them to you? Well for starters his dad is fully Korean which is why he is in Korea in the first place. His mom was Korean but she was also Australian so that's why he was born in Australia.

Felix didn't exactly have a good childhood which is surprising because he has everything a person could want. I guess it was because of the amount of dinners, banquets, and a bunch of other things that he needed to do for his parents.

I guess all of us pretty much had the same situations growing up so of course I understood. Felix was forced to move here with his super rich aunt until his parents bought a house which they were never at.

They're currently in Rome somewhere? Felix didn't tell me the full story but I think it has something to do with him getting married to some jerk.

I don't know much about the guy, but from what Felix told us he sounds horrible. He doesn't respect anyone and bullied kids around his school. He goes to one of our rival schools and we've been competing with them since freshman year which had been a long time ago.

I snapped out of my thoughts when my mother came into my room. She had a sad look on her face. Don't get me wrong, even though we haven't had the best relationship I wanted to make sure she was okay.

"Seungmin-ah, can I have a word with you?" She asked me.

"Go ahead." I told her.

"There's no easy way to say this but, your father is in the hospital. He has a health condition."

Normally I would be shocked and concerned but because it was my father, I didn't really care.

"Is that it.?"

"What do you mean? I just told you that your father is really sick and your not even sad?"

"Come on mom, do you really expect me to be upset? If anything he deserves it and there's nothing I can do about it."

I saw the pain in her eyes after she said that, maybe I went too far with my words. But can you really blame me? After all I been through with him he's just getting his karma and I can't change what I said or what he did.

"Very well then, get to school you'll be late." She said closing the door while her voice breaks.

I felt bad. I tried my best not to think about it, after all he's just getting his karma right.?

I took my bag and grabbed some lunch money of off my desk my mom sat there every morning.

I texted Jisung that I would be there but he said they would meet up here.

"Minnie sorry we're late, this idiot forgot his bag again!" Jisung said glaring at Felix.

"Let me guess, he thought he lost it when it was under his bed?" Felix nodded in embarrassment.

"Let's go already." Felix said walking ahead of us. We caught up with him and headed to school.
—————————————————————————-
This chapter was decent I'm actually starting to like this book again.

Sorry for being inactive school has been driving me insane.

Thoughts?

1454 words 🥟