"Those dirty words was came from his mouth like it's nothing to him"

I will wreck u under me i will not show any mercy on u...I make u sore and fuck u again and again until i satisfied "he whispered in your ears making u felt disgusted by his inappropriate talks which u never wanted to encourage"

With that he kissed your neck marking u as his...the most painful kisses he left on your neck...biting and licking your neck which u felt uncomfortable in his touch when he cupped your breast gripping it tightly earning a painful moan in your mouth but the devil lost his senses in your beauty

Jung-jungk-kook pl-ease n-no

"u whimper and mewled your voice while looking into his eyes but he slapped u and gripped around your chin pulling it harshly towards his face and he bite your chin were he slapped u"

I married u just to hate u in different way, You gave me pain to my heart and i will give pain to your heart, your body and even to your Fucking kim brother's

"he laughed like a evil"

----------------------------------

How can a mafia change For a innocent fragile girl?

it is not a movie or novel, where a female lead change a male lead

The demon always be an demon

But,

Can a angel also become a demon?

Journey of hate

-----------------------------------

At hospital emergency ward

Sorry mr.kim mr.min condition is weak he has been drugged "doctor made an clear announcement that the mr.mim was taking the drugs since couple of months tae stood up and said"

What the hell you're talking doctor he never been taken drug "the youngest kim Taehyung was furious for what doctor said to him but his gaze slowly went towards jimin while he smirked"

it had been 2 months i have been adding the drug, in his food with his trusted men doctor i need him alive at any cost cause i can ruin his life again and again "The park jimin admit his fault bravely knowing they are not in the position to go against of jjk he smirked at his helpless situation once he was their in his position now table's turned"

Why are u doing to us ?"his voice almost cracked looking at his best friend who turned into monster in revenge the second kim known as smartest kim namjoon questioned violently the Taehyung said"

what happened to u jimin-ahhh i didn't r@ped your sister why can't u trust us friendship atleast for once "his voice become soft this time but jimin grind his teeth and said

You are my enemy we are not friends and remember this your sweet sister going to be slave to jungkook tonight i hope he will tear her apart like u did to my sister i am leaving now take your shares"he throwed the papers"

Before he leave namjoon held his collar and said

You will regret for this jimin...you definitely don't forget this may be jungkook is a mafia lord but once suga woke up u will be dead...his love for my sister is unconditional wait and watch "shouted"

Let's see what happens this time SINNER should be punished for sure

Jimin smirked and left

How are u u feeling now tae"he enquired refering the injuries of his"