Teaser: LHRU - Chapter 3

This is just a teaser/trailer of what to expect on the next chapter of LHRU: Loud Heroes [Rebooted Universe]. The final product may vary but I'm still working on it. I hope you like a taste to keep you readers on your toes. Stay tuned. 

 GOD BLESS, STAY SAFE AND SHALOM ALEICHEM/PEACE BE WITH YOU! 

-Year 20XX-

Stygian Artificial Island - Penal Colony for Meta-criminals and Other Dangerous Fugitives.

(Future) Lincoln Loud, aka. Phoenix King is doing his monthly visit on various penal facilities that contained some of the most dangerous villains and criminals that his regime are able to apprehend during his reign. It is to ensure that the tragedy that he had witnessed... the death of his beloved... will never ever occur again. That families would be safe regardless of their freedoms. He enforced a high-curfew that leaves very little room for anyone to stand in his way of making a peaceful society, by all means necessary. Various underworld/criminal networks such as The Organization/High Table are now in partnership with him... that is the least of his allowance to the criminal ring such as gambling, drug distribution, clubhouses/striper shops, etc. Anything else that are deemed too violent (gang wars and territorial disputes) are to be made civilized by the High Table such as conducting duels or matches regulated by an Adjudicator/Referee and Harbingers. With this, both day and night are relatively quiet.

Back to the penal colony, the fiery Loud Monarch had ordered that those who are deemed "the most dangerous" are to be moved in the artificial island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, where the storms or ocean will dispel any criminal's will to escape as it can only accessed freely by those with the authority.

At the Round Arena, where at least the prisoners are allowed some probationary activity such as eating, playing or sometimes, brawling... is watched by Lincoln and various military and police officers. The place is secured with Meta-Dampeners to avoid those with power from abusing it further. Lincoln/Phoenix King: Is that all of them? General: Well, the facility isn't big enough to carry all of the fugitives of dangerous standing, so that's to say the most of them. We safely moved those who are willing to submit and behave at least so that gave us little room to sort them out and add more villains.

Lincoln/Phoenix King: Then you've done a great job. All of you, keep it up. I should reward you all soon but I will be busy. Politics is never done for me.

General: Then let us deal with the stress here, m'lord. Do what you must to keep us safe from evil-doers.

Lincoln/Phoenix King: What do you think, general? Do you think that people like these are worth saving? That they can still be part of society and be of contribute?

General: Well... that's difficult. Muggers or robbers can still be given a pardon if they truly earned it. Some narcs and addicts, if given a rehab to get clean and start fresh again, maybe. But murderers, kidnappers, rapists and abusers... no, I don't think so. I have a daughter and I'm willing to do whatever it takes for her. If anything were happen to her, I'll never forgive myself. A good father sees the welfare of their children and lead them to a path best for them. I can be strict on her but I love her so much that I'll give her even the simplest joy. Lincoln/Phoenix King: You and I aren't much different. I, too, have a family. A son, some daughters... and they all have a father. One of my child lost a mother. Even by remarrying, she can never be replaced. His stepmother did care for him, but deep down, my son knows that his real mother does loved him and will always be his real mother. Unlike these criminals, they care for none... they have no family, no connection, no sons or daughters to look up to them. Even if they did, it must have been forced or coerced through abuse and didn't want anything to do with them.

General: That's the sad reality of it. One could say that those children have parents that didn't love them enough to be raised with morals and principles.

Lincoln nodded and checked the time.

Lincoln/Phoenix King: I should go. Ronalda would be pissed if I'm late for meal again. Plus, I have to place these offering candles for my late wife, Paige's grave.

The general gave the King a salute while he left. The soldiers and troops lined up to give him a path as they too gave their salutes. Before Lincoln enters the elevator to the outside of the Penal Colony, he looked back and said his command. Lincoln/Phoenix King: Oh, and before I forget. General... the time has come.

General: Hmm

Lincoln/Phoenix King: Initiate Purge Protocol, Command Sixty-Six!

General: M'lord, but... *sigh*, It will be done m'lord.

Lincoln exits the penal colony and returned home. The general commanded all the wardens to round up the criminals to the Round Arena. He gave the chain of command to initiate Command 66, which the wardens, troops, even small police officers and watchers obeyed. Once all of the prisoners are gathered in the area, the place is completely shut off with no room of escape. All officers on deck activated the protocol, which revealed various machine guns near the ceilings... the prisoners now know their fate... some prayed to survive... some are so frightened that they urinated their pants.

General: Gun them down and blast them!

The guns activate and sprayed the prisoners, the room filled with wailing, gnashing of teeth, and screams of agony and fear. The room became a pool of crimson, bodied mounted into a hill. Once done, the room reopened and the drains let the blood flow into the ocean. If there are anything that still breathes, soldiers are permitted to land a coup-de-grace before sending their bodies to the incinerator/crematory.

General: Kyrie Eleison, Christos Eleison, Kyrie Eleison (Greek: Lord, Have Mercy. Christ, Have Mercy. Lord, Have Mercy.) Trooper: Sir, your commands?

General: Remove all evidence. Await the king's orders. And... pray for mercy.

And they did just that. The penal island is wiped clean with no trace of violence ever set afoot on the maximum security prison. As for the general, he only prayed that God/Ehyeh would forgive him for obeying the order and hopes that he can still meet his daughter without the guilty conscience.

Unbeknownst to them, a certain time traveling speedster saw all that unfurled.

(Future) Lori/Savitara: What a nightmare... This isn't the Lincoln I used to know... What the heck happened to him?

-Trailer Ends-