Chapter 2 (Beth) - Training Hell Day

LHRU: Loud Heroes [Chapter 2 (Beth) - Training Hell Day]

Disclaimer: This story belonged originally to Smoking Wrecker [Toa-Mando in DeviantArt], co-author with Zachlor16. This is co-inspired with nbwatts AU [L-Crew] with cameos that may belong to JakeVoronkov [such as the Ben & Jen 10 series], both are available at DeviantArt and Fanfiction-dot-net. Loud House or Casagrandes belonged to Nickelodeon/Viacom Studios. Credit is where it's due. Please support them too. Your patronage helps.

AN: This is yet another Loud House AU fan-fiction story, inspired from longer running story called "Loud Heroes". Yes, this is yet another TLH hero story fic, and frankly... despite certain cinematic universes (MCU, DCEU, Invincible, MHA, etc.) getting either too bland or too many, it's hard to ever get tired of them. We loved them so much, often we make our own various takes of it. This take may contain dark and mature themes but only subtle as to keep it appropriate for Teens/Shounens (Young Males). This will have a separate continuity from my Dawn of Injustice Trilogy [Loud Heroes AU] but may contain reference from said AU.

So, I hope you enjoy this story. I'm still using Hebrew terms for chapter numbers... what can I say, I just like ancient languages that had theological significance [Hebrew/Aramaic, Greek, Latin, Arabic, Sanskrit-Mandarin, etc.].

PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END. GOD BLESS, STAY SAFE AND SHALOM ALEICHEM/PEACE BE WITH YOU!

-Previously on Loud Heroes RU [Rebooted Universe]-

After a freak accident from Lisa's particle accelerator, the Loud siblings are induced in a 3-day coma. While unconscious, strange phenomenon occurred in the hospital which centered around the siblings. Dr. Caroline Linnaeus took action to help elevate the situation as well as re-earning Lisa's trust. Once they awoken, they were permitted to return home. As they are recovering, Lori experiences strange vision of some kind of branching future. Meanwhile, more shenanigans come about which caused the eldest daughter to awaken with the chaos. This made them realize that they have gained powers from the explosion's radiation entering their bodily systems.

Now, they'll try to live their lives normally while controlling their powers to prevent even more mishaps from happening.

-Now to the next chapter-

[Note: Please suggest an opening theme song for this fanfic. I highly recommend anime songs like those from Fire Force, MHA, Naruto, etc. Or even the Tokusatsu series such as Power Rangers/Super Sentai & Kamen Rider.]

Uncanny Voice: Neophyte of the bright sun... now is not the time. I shall awaken soon, the cosmic fires that giveth birth this universe, I that granteth light and starfire with the aid of the Morningstar. Thy flames art not yet content to contain me... yet soon, I shall be there... for now, I shall slumber deep inside thee, yet thou shall feel mine power... Mine infantile flame. For now, thou shalt feel yet a trifling fracture of mine prowess.

Heliades Leto

Taylor Vulcana

And...

Lincoln Albert Loud

Before the Monday arrives, Lori had yet another dream, another vision of the coming future. This time, it's a bit different. A warning of what may happen if she learns to tamper with space-time. A lecture once she gains the ability to access the near-fullest potential of her speed. Trapped in a sphere, seeing an endless storm of void, energy and time... visions of various timelines that are both intertwined and untangled from each other. Lori could only make out some them... or perhaps, she ignored what she deems insignificant to her. She somewhat saw a silhouette of her future self... as if giving a warning like last time she dreamt it. But it vanished as was replaced by a bird-like silhouette. It screeched and cried before returning to silence. Yet the silence is immediately broken by chants that Lori could barely make out of.

Beast of the sky... hear me cry... thyself from orb... light... victory in this fight... envelope... with thy glow... flames upon mine foe... Unleash thy power from within... together we shall win... I maketh thou tame... I calleth thy name.