Secret Diary 1 - Genesis: Ein Sof

LHRU: Loud Heroes [Secret Diary 1 - Genesis: Ein Sof]

Disclaimer: This story belonged originally to Smoking Wrecker [Epic-Wrecker in DeviantArt], co-author with Zachlor16. This is co-inspired with nbwatts AU [L-Crew] with cameos that may belong to JakeVoronkov [such as the Ben & Jen 10 series], both are available at DeviantArt and Fanfiction-dot-net. Loud House or Casagrandes belonged to Nickelodeon/Viacom Studios. Credit is where it's due. Please support them too. Your patronage helps.

AN: This is yet another Loud House AU fan-fiction story, inspired from longer running story called "Loud Heroes". Yes, this is yet another TLH hero story fic, and frankly... despite certain cinematic universes (MCU, DCEU, Invincible, MHA, etc.) getting either too bland or too many, it's hard to ever get tired of them. We loved them so much, often we make our own various takes of it. This take may contain dark and mature themes but only subtle as to keep it appropriate for Teens/Shounens (Young Males).

So, I hope you enjoy this story. This will be the Reboot's Secret Report... some OMAKE that may be of significance in the story as a way to connect the dots... some missing links.

PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END. GOD BLESS, STAY SAFE AND SHALOM ALEICHEM/PEACE BE WITH YOU!

-Read in the voice of Madara Uchiha/Aurelion Sol [Neil Kaplan]-

In the beginning of all...

Before me... existence was barren... Empty.

From that emptiness... along came my sister. But she was all alone.

By sheer will and loneliness and longing for a companion... I exist. I was the Beingness... the Truth, the Light. And she was the perpetual Nothingness, the Shroud, the Dark.

We danced, we played... we loved each other... we... were... Family.

Then she left me alone for some reason... I felt... longing... lonely... was she tired of me?

And so, from the perpetual Void... By my will, I filled it with WONDERS!!

LET THERE BE LIGHT... and so I shone Bright... Yet still, she was not there... And in the next Cosmic day [thousand, million or billion years] I formed the land mass out of my Essence. Mould into round of shape, my rock, my experiment, my first toy.

And the next day, I brought mountains and continents as the waters gather out... splitting the territories of the planet and the celestial Void. I needed more... So, I formed beings of supernal energies... my messengers, my minions... My Angels. I called them my Sons and Daughters... brought from the words of my lips.

Finally, I have my sister's attention. I am sure she'll be delighted and willing to come back and join the family gathering... I was wrong. She shown the face of disgust, scowl and anger. She thought I was replacing her... How could I? She's my family! With her power of perpetual darkness, she invaded and attempted to destroy my project. How could she? All I desire is to impress her... I felt humiliated... hurt... angry. I WILL NOT LET HER HURT MY CHILDREN!!

I made my greatest Lieutenants... the Archangel Seraphs [Chief of the Angelic Choir]. Bearing all my name, Michael [Who is like God], Samael [Venom of God], Amenadiel [Will of God], Gabriel [Strength of God], Raphael [God of Healing/Medicine], and many more to protect the other supernal children... I am saddened to do this, but I fought my own sister.

She thought she could contain me... that she could tame me... but how could she contain greatness... OH THAT'S RIGHT, SHE CAN'T!! FOR EVERY BLOW HER INFLUENCE WEAKENS, FOR EVERY FLASH BRINGS A GALAXY OF STRENGTH, A STAR OF BEAUTY, A MOON OF SPLENDOR AND A CROWN OF SUNS! And while I've longed to return with my sons... First, I shall be unleashed!