Chapter Five: Rescue her silly vampire

Start from the beginning

I moved away at that because the others were coming up the stairs and hid around the corner.

"You were a bit hard on her?"

"She is a fang banger, a betrayer to the human race, we were kind."

"When she wakes up Gabe, do what you must to get her to talk."

The Steve Newlin walked away and Gabe had a lecherous smile and I knew he was going to die tonight, no matter what.

I had to wait for a few days and shadow through the door, I see Sookie passed out and another human, Hugo, i believe, who betrayed them and almost got her sister killed.
I checked Sookie and healed her head so she no longer had a concussion, once she was healed and left to sleep off the pain, I carried on walking silently into the darker part of the cellar, I could feel death getting stronger and there on a small cot was Godric looking into space.

"Oh, Godric."

His head snapped up at me then, his eyes widen slightly at seeing me.

"What are you doing here?"

"To save you silly."

His eyes widden more, and if the situation wasn't so dangerous, I would have laughed.

"You can not be here. It is not safe, Dahlia."

"Then why are you here? You are old enough to leave but you do not.........please don't tell me............Godric."

I looked at him in shock, and my soulmate wanted to leave me. He wanted to die more than be with me. He looked pained at the cracks in my voice.

"I have lived long enough."

"You have barely begun."

"You are a child compared to me Dahlia, you do not know of what you speak."

"I know more than you every will. You are the child out of the two of us. You may be physically older but mentally a child."

He looked at Dahlia in confusion when she said this and saw something she had never done before.
Her eyes were as black as night. He almost got lost in them but pulled himself back to think that maybe there was more to Dahlia Stackhouse house than meets the eye.

"What do you mean, Dahlia?"

"You do not want to stay with me. You want to leave me alone forever."

This seemed to confuse Godric more, and just as he was about to speak, they heard a commotion from near the entrance to the cells, Dahlia left to kill something to fight back the sob.

I walked near where I saw Gabe ripping my sisters clothes and said the two words I never thought I would in this life.

"Avada Kedavra"

The green sicking light left my hand and hit Gabe in the back. He stopped moving, and just as he was about to fall forward, I ripped him off my sister and threw him into a wall.
I looked at Sookie and mending her clothes with a wave of my hand and she held onto me, I looked back and saw Godric followed me, he looked at at Gabes body then me and I could make out some lust in his eyes, he did not take his eyes off of me while he spoke.

Godric spoke to Sookie with annoyance.

"You should not have come."

They all hear screams, and Sookie looked relieved.

"Bill!"

"No."

Godric then took his eyes off of me and closed his eyes.

"I'm here, my child. Down here."

Eric appears, he kneelwd down infront of him, It was actually a beautiful sight to see.

"Godric."

"You were a fool for sending humans after me."

"I had no other choice. These savages they... they seek to destroy you."

"I'm aware of what they've planned. [Pointing Hugo] This one betrayed you."

"He's with the fellowship. They set a trap for us."

"How long has it been since you've fed?"

"I require very little blood anymore."

All I could do was roll my eyes at him because he still needed blood dam it, then alarms started.

"Save the human. [To Sookie] Go with him."

"I'm not leaving either of your sides until you are..."

"I can take care of myself. I must speak with Dahlia."

"Come on! We have to go."

"Spill no blood on the way out. Go!"

Eric, Sookie, and Hugo leave the room, leaving it just us.

"You were planning to end your life.......and never tell me."

"Dahlia....."

He looked so choked up by my statement because that is what it was, but I could see him struggling with himself.

"Feed from me before we carry on."

I offered my arm, and he started to shake his head.

"Feed, and I will show you some of my past."

He looked curious now, and I heard the click of his fangs and them piercing the skin of my arm.
It felt really nice and I did get a little hot and bothered, he groaned at the taste of my blood and I sent him some of the information about me after a moment he threw himself back and looked at me in shock, he noticed the marks on my arm healed in a instant.

"Hello Godric, I am Dahlia Stackhouse, formally Dahlia Potter, I am an immortal Witch/Fea and the mistress of death."

Godric speed in front of me and kissed me, and I had to hope that this would keep him with me.