Chapter Four : Arseholes & Nests

*Fangtasia, Eric's office - Eric, Sookie, Bill, Lafayette, Pam.*

Sookie was looking at Eric with annoyance.

"So if I agree to go to Dallas to help look for this missing vampire, you'll let Lafayette go?"

"No, you nearly died last night. You are not going to Dallas."

"Bill, I can make up my own mind. Eric: I will pay all of your expenses, of course, and yes, I will release your friend."

"And I want 5000$, I've missed a lot of work, and I need a driveway. I can't have my sister paying for everything. "

"Your human is getting cocky."

"She will take $10000, and I will escort her."

"I don't think so, no."

"Yes. Ten thousand and Bill comes with me, or it's a deal breaker."

"You surprise me. That is a rare quality in a breather."

"You disgust me."

"Perhaps I'll grow on you. Sookie: I'd prefer cancer."

"You need to leave immediately."

Sookie rolled her eyes and not, for the first time, thought about Dahlia.

"I will make the travel arrangements, but I will need your credit card number."

Pam opens the door and throws Lafayette on the ground.

"Such a shame. I was hoping I could convince Eric to let me keep you."

"No, you already have enough pets."

"No offence, but you ain't exactly my type, b****. Wait till Deedee hears about this."

"Can I kick him?"

"I would not recommend that. "

"Enough. Have Chow fetch their car."

Pam leaves. Eric looks to Lafayette.

"I'll see you around, I'm sure."

"Don't bet on it, baby. I'm retiring. I'm done with you crazy-ass f******. Done. Deedee was right."

Bill carries Lafayette, and they leave with Sookie.

"Who is deedee?"

"Someone you do not want to mess with?"

Sookie walked out, thinking maybe Dahlia was right. Shee had bitten off more than she could tew, and she practically drove her sister off.

*Dallas Airport*

I was on my flight back home, and it was relaxing, I had Renee soul in the worst hell for killing my grandmother after Sookie killed him.
I had been talking to Godric for the last two months, but for the last two weeks, he has gone silent, and I was becoming concerned.
I did not know his child, nor is Nest Mates to ask anyone what was happening.
I was due to stop off in Dallas for a week to see Godric when I arrived, and when he did not show, then I knew something was wrong.

I walked towards the waiting area when I saw sookie in the private Hanger Bay fighting a guy by a limo, then Bill saving her.

'What the hell was she doing?'

I walked and saw a sign with my name, I looked at him to check.

'By god, this suit is itchy. The fellowship paid a lot of money to bring her to them.'