Chapter Five: Rescue her silly vampire

Its been two days since the meeting room, and the screaming match between me and sookie actually scared the vampire enough for them to leave the room.

It ended with us back to non speaking terms again.

I had made a plan with Stan and Isabel about what I would be doing and informed them to tell no one, not even their current beau.

For the last few days I had been moving around without much notice and saw my Jason of all people here then he actually decided to start fucking Mrs Newlin.
It was disgusting, one afternoon I managed to get him alone which shocked him.

"What do you think you are doing here Jason Stackhouse?"

"What am I doing here? What are you doing here?"

"I am here to search for someone and rescue them, You?"

"Rescue...but we haven't kidnapped anyone?"

"They tried to kidnap me and sookie Jason."

Jason shook his head in denial at his sisters words.

"I can show you if you like brother, this is not a safe place for a Stackhouse. These people will destroy you if you stay."

He shook his head at that and refused to listen before walking off. I sighed because there was nothing I could do till he came to his own conclusions.

*Eric, Isabel and Stan watching the cameras.*

"You have got to be joking me. This is the Fellowship of the Sun? That's their army? Scared little boys with bibles and crossbows."

"Don't underestimate them. Support fir their movement is growing. Their leadership camps are overflowing with self-righteous extremists, all willing and ready to die for their cause."

"That can be arranged quite easily."

"Not until we know for sure the Fellowship of has Godric, I have already received updates from Dahlia. We should of just let her go in."

"What about your boy Hugo, and Sookie? They've been in there too long."

"There's no sign of alarm. And if Hugo were in serious danger, I would know it. I felt something earlier, but it passed. He's okay now. I am certain Dahlia will get them out if needed."

"Tell me, what is it that you find so fulfilling about human companionship?"

"They feel much more strongly than we do. Everything is urgent, exciting. Maybe because their lives are so temporary."

"Yes, they certainly don't keep well. Don't you find the prospect of him growing old, sickly, crippled, somewhat, repulsive?"

"No. I find it curious. Like a science project. How does Bill Compton feel about your interest in Sookie?"

"I'm not interested in Sookie. And even less in how Bill Compton feels. My only interest is finding Godric."

"Of course. Eric: Don't look at me like that. Do you really believe these fools could overpower a vampire such as Godric and hold him for weeks?"

"Stan is sure of it. But I have known Godric a long time. It's hard to imagine anything could overpower him, well maybe Dahlia."

"Maybe she is not anything human."

*Dahlia at the Fellowship*

I had search every part of the site apart from the cellar and I knew he had to be down there, I saw the pyre they were building and it filled me wih dread.
I was walking towards the cellar when I heard the commotion, poked my head around the door and saw them dragging Sookie into cells and cursed because that stupid girl went in with her own plan.
I knew that the human with Isabel was bad news but no one listens to me.