Chapter Eight: Magic is Great

There will be indicators of SMUT.
********************************************************************************

When nothing happens, everyone opens their eyes to see Luke, the bomber being held in the air by Dahlia.
He hair is pitch black, and her eyes are glowing green.
Her sole focus is the bomber, and when she speaks, everyone listens.

"Vampires, there are men outside waiting to come in with wooden bullets. Do be dears and take care of them."

The vampires in the room smirked and ran off, and after a moment, you could hear the screaming.

"Everyone else, LEAVE"

Isabel stopped recording and kept the phone for Dahlia later once she calmed down.
Everyone but Godric left, and he approached her slowly.

"My Dahlia"

"My Godric"

Her voice was almost primal in sound, and that made Luke fear.

"So Luke.........was this worth it? Knowing you will NEVER have an afterlife. That I will destroy your soul for trying to hurt, MY SOULMATE."

I shouted with rage, Godric was settling into his true immortality and could have been killed before that.

"My Dahlia"

Godric put his hand on my shoulder, and I calmed down. I dissolved the bomb, then struck my hand through Lukes chest, then ripped out his heart.
Once he collapsed, I turned to Godric, and he looked at me with understanding and lust. It was an odd combination, but I found that I liked it.

He pulled me towards him and kissed me, then he pushed me up against the wall, lifted up my skirt to my hips, ripped my pants off then opened his pants, and thrust into me.

"Uuuhhhh.....Godric"

"Dahlia"

Godric picked up his pace, adjusting me slightly and was deep inside me, causing us both to moan again.

"Mmmmhhhhh,"

"Fuck"

Godric thrust in harder before we both came undone, it was like stars. He pulled out but kept me close, then growled, and I sensed another vampire then saw it was Eric, and he looked impressed but didn't say anything. He just walked away with a smirk on his face

I heard Godric mutter in Latin, and it made me giggle. He looked at me with a smile but pulled my dress down, then dressed himself, then picked up my panties and put them in his pocket.
We walked out and made sure everyone was well, we saw Jason, Isabel, Eric, sooki, and Stan.

"Luke."

"Anyone dead?"

"Paolo, Catherine, two human companions."

"Well, it looks like it wasn't a very good bombers."

Bill arrives and sees Sookie drinking from Eric.

"What are you doing?"

"I sucked silver out Eric's chest and saved his life, even though I really didn't want to."

"She was superb."

"Eric was in no danger."

"He... what?"

"A tiny falsehood."

"He was already healing. The bullets would have pushed themselves out. This way, he's forced you to drink his blood."