"Where was you?"

"In my skin, when I jump out you jump in."

"Old ass joke. Never mind then."

"What you need baby?" He asked hovering over her. "Mir and Bobbi being weird to me." She whined

"We just talked about dis yesterday. When shit don't go yo way youn gotta whine n shit. You just gotta let shit play out." He responded after kissing her lips.

"Ion like dis new you ian gone cap." He added

"What new me Asaad?"

"You moody as fuck. Usually we be chillin' n you be nice to me but yeen been nice inna past few weeks."

"Well you get pregnant with twins and tell me how your hormones change. I don't feel like I'm acting any different i'm sorry I guess."

"Yeen gotta apologize to me, I know how to deal witchu. Apologize to yo best friends fa youn have no friends at all."

"They should know i'm sorry tho."

"So you'll apologize to me but not them?"

"I mean I gotta live witchu I can just see them when I see them. They being mean girls n ion like when they team up on me like this."

"Fine i'll just apologize cs ion got time fa allis stress on my babies." She added "You extra as fuck, you know det?" He laughed

"Aye it's in me not on me!"

--

"I'm sorry"

"Okay?" Bobbi responded "We still not cool?"

"We gone always be cool but i'd like my space Najah. I don't wanna argue or bump heads. Ian mad at you tho."

"Seem like you is, Mir told me everything you said. You coulda just came to me."

"I didn't wanna stress you out Najah."

"Youn think i'd be more stressed over my best friend just ignoring me?"

"Ian think about it like that. Imma see you when we get back to Atlanta tho."

"Yeen tell me you was going to New York. I hope you enjoying yourself tho."

"I am enjoyin' myself actually. Ian tell you cs I hadn't talked to you."

"You n RJ serious?"

"Not really, we just chillin. Ian lookin' fa nun too permanent right now I just got out of a relationship."

"Sometimes those the best relationships Bobbi."

"Yea you right but i'm just tryna vibe first. How did your appointment go the other day?"

"Why am I having twins?!"

"Twins like 1, 2?" She scrunched her face up.

"Girl yes, I cried for days. I just came to terms with it last night."

"Wowwwww! You know what they are?"

"Nah, I got the paper we just haven't looked. I think we gone open it closer to my due date. Boogie been super supportive tho."

"I love that fa you. I hope they teach you a lot about patience cs youn got nun."

"Bobbi yes the fuck I do."
"Najah no the fuck you don't."

"Okay ian finna argue."

"Yea cs you know i'm right."

"You not but where my god son?"

"He just got his ears pierced. We walking back to the hotel now tho. We finna get food n chill fa da night."

"My brother NEVER invited me with him before you must be special a sum."

"Maybe" She smiled "Where is he anyway?"

"In front of me talking to his assistant. I'm just followin' them cs iono where we at or where i'm goin."

"Assistant? Well look at him, just coming up inna world n shit."

"Yea she's so nice. They better not be fuckin' or imma leave New York wit TWO bodies n ian talkin' 'bout sex."

"I doubt he doing anything with her RJ don't just do anything with anybody Bobbi."

"Yea okay, if he is he bet not let me find out."

"What you want to eat?" RJ asked in the background. "Why you rollin' yo eyes at me?"

"Cs I already said I wanted pizza earlier man youn listen."

"My bad I forgot. You can lose yo attitude tho."

"And you can get out my face cs I said it more than once."

"Ite Bobbi"

"But i'm moody?" Najah questioned "Best I told him at least four times today that I wanted pizza cs I heard it was good out here. He needa start listenin' when I speak."

"True, true."

When RJ's assistant left he held her hand and walked in the direction of the pizza place he liked to eat at whenever he was in the area.

"Who det?"
"Najah"

"Wassup big head."

Najah waved at him and continued scrolling on Syd's instagram page. She saw that she still followed Boogie but he didn't follow her back.

"What you doin' best?"

"Lurking, I gotta do it myself cs Symir being weird to me right now. Supposedly I pissed him off too but ion really care about him like I cared about you."

"Who page you lurkin' on?"
"Syd"

"Mmm girl why? Just block her out yo life. You literally got everything she wanted from Boogie."

"Ion care, she in his comments tammat first love. I wanna cuss her out so bad."

"He ain't delete the comment or say sum to her?"

"He's working, when he working his phone be worked off. The only phone he use is his work phone and he told me not to call unless somebody bleeding or dead."

"He'll be home in like an hour tho." She added "Yea you better than me I would cussed her out."

"I want to but you know how lame that make me look? Imma need to keep my nigga onna leash, that's all."

"Yea but you shouldn't have to tho. A nigga gone do what a nigga wanna do it's all about how you respond to it. If he gone be fuckin' around wit her just cut em off."

"He's not"
"Alright"

Najah hoped he was really telling the truth about not messy around with Syd anymore because she didn't want her feelings hurt again.