esther

recommend song; say yes to heaven- lana del rey 💫⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

esther, the name a father and mother gave their sweet new baby girl.

esther, it was the first name they came up with, and when they saw her big blue eyes, and fuzzy red hair, they just knew it was her name.

willy's first wife was sceptical on many things, but believed dearly on the stars.

she wished on every passing star for her family's safety and wellbeing, and looked up at the brightest ones to say hello to the passed.

esther's mother passed her love and knowledge of the stars to her daughter, esther thought her mother was crazy, but never disagreed that the stars were just as beautiful as her mom. 

7 hit esther like a meteor.

it was tragic and unexpected, much like a meteor. esther was left by the one person she loved most. her mother passing unexpectedly.

willy would always try to encourage the girl that the sky claimed another bright star that looked down on them two. esther would never buy it, but she did try for her fathers sake. after all they both lost her.

esther never got over it, she trained more and beat herself up. she gladly and surely started training in marley with others trying to prove something to society.

and she eagerly accepted the offer and chance to become the next war hammer titan, and to take her titan on enemy territory.

her father worried for her, he held a massive family secret he couldn't tell her till the time was right.

he also worried his daughter could receive the same faith as his wife, or possibly enjoy herself at the island of devils and never want to return. then he'd truly be alone forever.

a few months mission turned into a years mission.

he didn't care if she succeeded or not, she was basically royalty, she would serve no harm compared to the others she went with.

he knew though she was angry and devoted, when she wanted something done, she'd get it done. she was driven by her hatred towards the world for taking her mother from her. so on that island she took others mothers, and fathers, and sons, daughters even pets and memories those people made in their home town she helped destroy.

she was traumatised when she had gotten back to reality.

willy noticed a shift in her appearance and loyalty. she had fallen, deep.