This was indeed losing a handful of rice without stealing a chicken.

Qtja oec lr atfgf lc tlr ilof ktfc tf bcis fjar mja obbv obg j kffx?

He looked up to see Fu Xiao’s resolute tone. This was difficult to turn around, but he still didn’t give up and put his furry face on Fu Xiao’s face. his blue cat pupils and Fu Xiao’s looked at each other, and his round cat face kept rubbing against the side of Fu Xiao’s face in various directions and angles, and there was a coquettish sound from his mouth, meow~

Fu Xiao enjoyed Little Sugar Cake’s attentiveness.

With a sly smile, he didn’t say a word.

Little Sugar Cake, who rubbed for a long time: So tired, oh.

The people around looked at this scene and didn’t dare to say anything.

Fu Xiao and Little Sugar Cake were finally done being intimate, only then did he remember that there was still a group of people beside him. He was in a good mood, and he said to the group of people around who were afraid to speak out: “Good idea.”

The exhausted Little Sugar Cake lay in his arms and rolled its eyes.

Big liar!

Just now, the person was interrupted by you before he had time to speak his mind.

The man’s smile froze, but he didn’t dare to say anything, and he didn’t even dare to refute Fu Xiao. He didn’t have time to say anything just now, but he continued to try to talk about other topics with Fu Xiao, trying to bring the topic back to his plan.

The fact that with so many people here, he was able to talk to Fu Xiao and have such an opportunity, was already very lucky that many people can’t ask for it.

Unfortunately, his topic, whether in the financial form, the media trends, or to pinpoint the current affairs and the disadvantages, word by word, have always failed to arouse Fu Xiao’s interest.

Mr. Fu just stroked his cat’s chin, always lacking interest.

Seeing that Fu Xiao was about to leave with his cat in his arms.

Cold sweat broke out on the man’s forehead.

The group of people gathered around the side looked anxious in their hearts.

They haven’t spoken to the boss yet, how can they let the boss go.

Lu Mingqing in the crowd looked at Fu Xiao, who was about to leave, sweating profusely. He had an idea and shouted abruptly: “Mr. Fu, Little Sugar Cake is so cute. Can I play with it?”

That’s what his girlfriend called the kitten.

The person next to him couldn’t help but look at him with idiotic eyes.

Mr. Fu wasn’t just anybody.

His eyes look at the financial structure, industry trends. As a person in the media industry who turned his hands to the clouds, and covered his hands for the rain, how could you just talk to him about cats?

However, Fu Xiao’s departing footsteps stopped.

Under the shocked eyes of everyone, Fu Xiao walked up to Lu Mingqing. His voice was cold, and the man with a cold face nodded indistinctly and agreed: “Indeed, Little Sugar Cake is one of the cutest among cats. However, it doesn’t like to play with strangers. How do you know Little Sugar Cake’s name?”

Lu Mingqing’s heart was beating so fast that it almost jumped out of his throat. He took a deep breath and said brazenly: “I’m a fan of Little Sugar Cake. I followed his Weibo, and just now my girlfriend took a photo of Little Sugar Cake at the banquet. The photo was posted on Weibo.”