Chapter 1- YOUR LIGHT WILL CHASE AWAY THE DARK

Chapter 1-- YOUR LIGHT WILL CHASE AWAY THE DARK

ISSEI'S DREAM

There Issei stood alone in the midst of a white field that almost looked like vines of some sort if it looked closely. He was confused since usually when he dreams it's either about boobs or he's talking with his friend and partner Ddraig, one of the two heavenly dragons and the original Red Dragon Emperor. But this was different since it didn't feel like a dream but more like a memory of some sort which confused Issei even more since he never had a memory where he was standing in a field like this.

Issei:*confused* Where am I?

But then it happened, an explosion occurred in the middle of the field with two opposing forces with one being a fiery red and the other being deep blue and even though Issei was essentially a novice to the supernatural he knew that the amount of power that these two were releasing was incredible. When the explosion died down what he saw both shocked him and had him in awe. There were two demons with similar looks standing across from each other with a battle ready stance.

The first one had four wings folded down, blue arm-mounted blades, and a thick reptilian tail with a barbed tip that extends from between its shoulders. The head resembles a traditional samurai helmet more, with the horns assuming hollowed and tube-like shape, venting demonic energy in a manner resembling exhausts. The solid part of his body resembles samurai armor more and the whole body is wreathed in silver aura. The color scheme was silver to blue, opposite of the others coloring.

The Second one had two pairs of wings, and the horns on top of the head were longer than the other demon. The chest and head glow with incandescent orange, and the whole body is wreathed in demonic flames. The solid parts of the body seem to be a combination of metal and black demonic stone: any areas of exposed "skin" are covered in square scales.

 The solid parts of the body seem to be a combination of metal and black demonic stone: any areas of exposed "skin" are covered in square scales

The two demons though similar in both looks and nature but they fought as if they were mortal enemies. As if the two demons were trying to point out a statement and in order to do so they must fight til the other is no longer to fight. From what Issei could tell was that two demons were about ready to finally finish it all with one final attack, but just as these two mighty demons met each other head on for what seemed like to be their final clash... Until.

BOOM