8. Reuniting with friends

Author's POV

The next morning's bright sun rays hit Y/n's sleeping figure from the big french glass window which was covered with transparent curtains. After six long years she is in Korea and finally in her own room sleeping peacefully on her cozy bed. Everything is same in her room just how she left. Her childhood toys, dresses are still at same place. She felt happy after entering her room it was like going back to those old days bringing back the emotional, playful memories. She is beyond happy to get back her room with no changes. She is so excited to start her new life in Korea again, to Meet her old childhood school friends.

She was happy in UK enjoying her life in the new air with her new friends but still old friends hits different. She wants to meet her best friend Lili and Aura . She dy hate Aura, she was just jealous of her. Aura was always a mature girl for her age that's why everyone complimented her which made Y/n jealous. But now she understood that she was too much clumsy to feel those feelings towards the innocent girl.

She wants to welcome her new life with a warm smile. Spreading her both hands in the air a yawn left her mouth, working up from the bed she entered the bathroom to get ready. She came downstairs to see everyone was seated on the dining table for breakfast. She came there and sat on a chair beside Jimin.

"Good morning everyone." She greeted everyone getting the same reply.

"So angel where are you thinking to get admission. I mean which college." Seojun asked her chewing the food .

"Dad, i hadn't decided yet but getting an addmission in Seoul University is a good choice. I researched on it before coming here. It also have fashion design as a main diploma course. So I will go for it." She announced.

"Ok it's all your decision, but why don't you do it from Paris. They are the most popular for fashion course." Her dad advised.

.
"No dad i want to stay here for sometime. I can do masters from there." She said whining.

"Ok , as you say. So what's your plans for today." Jimin asked.

"Nothing  much just wanna visit some old friends and have fun." She chimed .

"That sounds good. I will drop you then." Jimin informed her earning a nod from her.

Later finishing their breakfast as decided Jimin dropped his sister at the location where they would be having the friends reunion.

*✧・゚:✧ ・*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Reaching to the designated restuarant she meet her old school friends Lili , Aura , yoona , yumi, Yeonjun , Woon-hak, Woo-Shik and Riwoo. They were her close friends in school. They had a group.

Y/N POV

I reached the restaurant and finally meet my old friends. It's like a school reunion but only for me, the other perso meets eachother often. They all greeted me pulling me in a group hug. My all friends totally changed. Special the boys who used to be shorter than me now so tall that I feel so tiny infront of them. They separated their ways of studies, some going to abroad for higher studies and some choose other subjects as their course according to their passion.

Yeonjun, Yumi and Yoona was always focused on dancing. So they are going to get addmission in dance school as thay Choose it as their career. And for Woon-hak and Woo-Shik , they are twin brothers , they choose law as their career. Riwoo going for medical study in a medical College.

I just got to know Lili don't live here. Her parents get divorced when she was 14 and changed their paths. Lili chose to stay with her mom. So shifted had to Australia just came here for some legal works and of course to meet me. Aura choose business studies for career. She will get a addmission in Seoul University, at least I have a old friend to company me .

"So how was UK? and the delicious looking handsome boy? Did you dated any ?" Asked Yumi.

"No not at all, i just wanted to enjoy my independence there. I did some partys , long drive, late night walk and of course flirting, some boys from our campus proposed me but I rejected them, you know I am still famous in my campus, but never dated any of them." I said dramatically flipping my hair.

"Ya ya we know, you were just waiting for me to propose you sweetheart. That's why you rejected them." Yeonjun stated winking at me .

"Yes darling I was waiting for you. But you are being too late just propose me already." I said making everyone laugh.

"That's why you are my type, girl. We both are flirtatious." He again said winking. We shareed a hi-fi.

"Yaa I have to be flirtatious cause I am the only sister of the flirting King, you know." I said and everyone laughed hard . But Aura is't laughing that much. She is so silent, she wasn't like this before. She was fun loving what happened to her suddenly? I questioned myself seeing her behaviour.

"Aura unnie why aren't you talking?" I asked Aura.

"I am listening, i don't like to talk that much now. You guys carry on." She muttered while smiling a little but I felt something is wrong with her behaviour.

We had a lot of gossips and finally left for home. Today I am so happy. After a long time i meet and ahd fun with my childhood friends. When I came home it was already night so I just had my dinner and got into my room.

I did my night routine. My skin is so much sensitive so I have to take care of it properly. Makeup Don't suit on my skin, when I apply makeup it always leave rashes on my face. After a long day finally I can sleep on my cozy cozy bed. Good night to every living or dead objects inside my room let's dream about something good then i drifted into my deep slumber.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued..........

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷♡↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷

Hello cute reader 'cocos',
Please do vote, comments and follow it would encourage me in writing better than now.
Love you all.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜