Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 62

Hey guys..so here is another chapter..so sorry for the late update..but i get burnt out after writing and proofreading articles..anyways please do comment..

Aryan was driving the car..he kept on looking at Imlie she was playing with her bracelet..and looked sad..he wanted to tell her about the surprise but stopped himself..

Im- ABP..

Ar- Hmm..

Im- Agar hum tumhari life mein nahi aate toh..tum kya karte??

Ar- Matlab??

Im- Matlab ki..duniya mein woh idiot nahi hota toh..and i wouldn't have married that idiot..and then we wouldn't have met na..mein kahin gaon..ya kisi office mein small time job kar rahi hoti..

Im- And tum aur Jiju..business handle kar rahe hote..

Ar- I guess..but suddenly yeh sab kyun bol rahi ho..

Im- Can you promise me something?..he nodded..if i die..he slammed the brakes hard..thankfully there were no cars around.

Ar- Don't..he gave her warning glare.. she opened her mouth..No..Imlie..you are not supposed to think such idiotic things okay..she nodded..

Im- I am sorry..i didn't mean to make you angry he didn't say anything..he just couldn't fathom his life without her..after few minutes he started driving again.

They reached the house and Aryan parked the car and was going inside when Imlie held his hand..she pouted and said..

Im- Sorry na..ab naraz mat ho..pakka promise..i won't speak about this..Aryan sighed and held her tightly..

Ar- Jungli ho tum sahi mein..ab chalo andar..but usse phele..close your eyes..

Im- Kyun?? Aryan shook his head..this girl never listens to him..he kept a hand on her waist another on her eyes..

Ar- You trust me?? He whispered and she shivered in delight and nodded..come on he led her inside and slowly removed his hand..

Ev- Surprise!! Happy birthday 🎂🎂🎂🎂

Im- Aap logo ko yaad tha?? She looked and saw her mother and quickly ran to her and hugged her tightly crying slightly.

Everyone felt a bit weird especially Aryan..that nightmare has effected her more deeply than she shows..

M- Imliya..kya hua?? Sab theek hain na..

Im- Han..bas kuch jayada hi emotional feel kar rahi hoon aaj..

Ar- Ab rona dhona band karo..and enjoy the party..usse phele go change..tumhare liye ek gift hain..upar room mein..she smiled and kissed his cheek and went upstairs..

Ev- Awww.. Aryan blushed..few minutes later Naina and Rohan also came..

Nai- Hi Handsome..she tried flirting with Aryan but he just kept a neutral face..

Nai- Kya yaar..sahi mein khadus ho..kaise rehti hain Imlie tumhare saath..

Ro- Naina..😒😒 we are here to mend things..not start World War III..

Nai- Whatever Imlie kahan hain..i wanna wish her..

Ar- She is getting ready for the party..

Imlie looked at the beautiful dress Aryan had kept for her..but her mind kept going back to the nightmare she had..no matter what she wouldn't let anything happen to Aryan..she will protect him no matter the consequences...

Ps- Hey guys..so do you think something huge is gonna happen..and do you find Naina trying to flirt with Aryan a bit too much?? Please do comment..