Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 59

Hey guys..here we see Imlie being a little manipulative and Aditya coming back to Tripathi niwas..also should i show some mature scenes of Arylie again..ya some steamy romance..please idea de do..

The Principal was internally swearing and sweating bullets..he was barely able to manage the situation since the video release..he knew that Imlie was innocent..as soon as he had seen the video..but still didn't offer any apology to her..but now..

P- Mr.Rathore..Imlie..aap log yahan??

Ar- I know, you know the reason of our visit..he was sitting on the chair with smirk on his face..

P- Yes..the video..i am very dis..

Im- Choose your next words very carefully Principal Sir..she said with a cold voice..

P- Imlie..you are the culprit here..

Im- Really now..well let me show you something else..she showed him the video of Mehek having drugs..he paled..

Im- You know about this don't you..

P- What do you want??

Im- A public apology..

P- Imlie..my daughter's..

Im- AND WHAT ABOUT MY REPUTATION!!! Aryan stood up and held her hand..she took a deep breathe and said..

Im- Tumhare pass 24 ghante hain..i want a public apology..nahi toh ek video mein viral karungi..

Ar- And..Mr Dixit..i am sure Geeta Mam..would love to know..what kind of college you are running..Imlie left with Aryan..while the Principal was contemplating what to do next..

They were going back home..and Aryan could see that Imlie was still angry..so he kept a hand on her thigh and he would sometimes pinch or caress her..

Im- ABP..you are being naughty..

Ar- Kya kare..i like this je phiree wala attitude..kuch ho jata hain..aise dekh kar tumhe..you look quite sexy when you are angry..

Im- Hmm..

Ar- What happened?? Ab tak you would have teased me..

Im- ABP..this was all done by Aditya..i cannot let him go scout free..iss baar uski punishment..bahut hi jayada khatarnak honi chaiye..

Ar- It will be..now don't be sad..waise are you sure about breaking your friendship with Rohan and Naina..

Im- They hurt me Aryan..i know it was all a drama to protect..but they hurt me..with whatever they said..and i am done going back to people who constantly hurt me..

Ar- As you wish dear..but please do give them a chance..they were with you..when you needed them the most..she nodded and looked outside..feeling tired of this constant troubles following her around..

The Tripathi's were shocked..it was almost after 2 months that Aditya had returned..and Aparna was the most happy..

Ap- Adi..tu theek hain na..

Adi- Han Maa..mein bas kuch der ke liye aaya hoon..i won't stay for long..

Pan- Kahan chala gaya tha..

Adi- Woh sab chodiye..i have got a new job..and soon aap logo ke liye ek aacha ghar bhi dekh lunga mein..no need to stay here..

Ap- Theek hain but khana toh kha le..kitna kamzoor ho gaya hain..

Adi- Ji..

Imlie was talking animatedly to Narmada and Arpita after having and Aryan looked on..he felt bad that she had faced..so many things in a short span of time..so he wanted to do something for her..and he got the perfect opportunity..tomorrow is his Jungli's birthday..

Ps- Hey guys..so here is the new part..and try to decipher these emoji..💍💍🧒👧please do comment