Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 48

Hey guys..so in this we will see a cute and drunk..behaving all clingy..and something interesting as well🤫🤫

Imlie had reached home, before Aryan..truth be told she was missing traveling in Mrs Lambigaadi with him..she missed him period..

Im-(thinks) Akkdu kahin ka..ek baar mere se baat nahi kar sakta hain..jab dekho tab saddu ban ke rehta hain.

Imlie was working on her assignment when she heard his shout..

Ar- Imlie!!! She went outside and gaped like a fish..Aryan was totally drunk and stumbling around.

N- Aru tu sharab pi raha hain ab??

Ar- Nahi toh..he quickly hides the bottle behind his back..Arpita went towards him to steady him..but he had seen Imlie and he quickly went towards and hugged her.

Imlie had to steady herself, he was few inches taller than her..so she had difficulty handling him especially when he was drunk.

Ar- I..Imlie..tum mujhe aise ro..roz hug kyun nahi karti..aur aur..mere se baat hi nahi karti ho.

Im- Mr.Rathore..

Ar- No!!! He whined..mujhe ABP bolo..i like it..A..B..P..he acted cutely.

Im- ABP..come on tumhe tumhare kamre mein lekar jaati hoon..

Ar- No!!! I will sleep in your room..i will sleep with you..

Imlie blushed like a tomato as Arpita was trying to stop herself from giggling..she was secretly taping the whole scene as well..

Arpi-(thinks) This is gold..

Im- Okay theek hain..chalo..she walked slowly as he still clinging on to her and they reached her room..she made lie on the bed and went to remove his shoes..but he pulled her back and she fell down on him.

Ar- I miss you..he pouted..tum mere se baat nahi karti ho na..toh i don't like it..please mere se baat karo.

Im- Tum bhi jhagada karte ho..you said so many things to me..

Ar- I..i am sorry..he said like a small kid..he went to kiss her but Imlie stopped..knowing he might regret it the next morning.

Im- Chalo so tum..raat ho rahi hain..

Ar- Imlie!! Sleep with me na..she wacked him with the pillow softly.

Im- Beshaarm..she slept next to him. By the morning they had shifted there position, she was sleeping on him..and he was cradling her like a little baby.

He was the first one to wake up..his head was throbbing badly..but he smiled at the scene..Imlie had slept on him the whole night..but wait..why was he in her room..

Ar-(thinks)Oh god..i hope i didn't do anything stupid..

Im- Mmm..ABP..he decided to leave quickly..before she wakes up and misunderstands him..making sure she was sleeping properly..he went away trying to remember what happened yesterday..

On the other hand, Malini and Anu were coming out of the hospital. Anu had held her carefully and made her sit in the car..as the driver drove off..Anu asked..

An- Beta..how are you feeling??

M- Strangely relieved..i know ki that kid meant everything to me..but it was the right thing to do..neither Tripathi's wanted it..and i didn't want to have a loveless life..

M- Aaj samjh aaya Mom..you were right about them..they are just a bunch of cowards..especially Aditya..ek baar bhi mere aur baache ke baare mein nahi pucha..

An- And what about Jr. Naukrani??

M- Pati nahi Mom..but i have decided to talk her once..i really want to move in my life..

Malini looked outside the window as the car zoomed away, maybe it was karma hitting her that she got to know that her child had died when she had completed her 3 months..maybe it was sign to start afresh..find her goal, what she really wanted to in her life..and stay miles away from the Tripathi's..

Ps- Hey guys..so i won't be making Malini into a villian..and next chapter will be closing one for her and Imlie..and humare ghonchu is still doing ghonchu things..please do comment