Arylie ss Phoenix Chapter 45-(Intermission)

Hey guys..so i know ki this book is on hold..but i still wanted to write it..and here is the next chapter..also this chapter is like an Intermission..like a calm before the storm..hope you will like it.

Imlie groaned and turned in her sleep, she tried to snuggle herself into Aryan's arms, but he was missing. She frowned there was no post it as well..and he usually wrote them knowing how she hated waking up alone.

Im-(Thinks) ABP..theek toh hoga na?? Her phone chimed with Naina's message.

Nai- Yo!! Wear something sexy tonight..aaj humari fresher's party hain na..

Im- Oh my god!! I frogot..😲😲

Nai- Haan haan kaise yaad rehga..ghar mein itni sexy banda jo hain..haye..🥰🥰

Im-😡😡😡

Nai- 😋😋😋

Imlie huffed and mutes her for sometime, she didn't like it one bit..that other women were always drooling on ABP..the insecurity of not being good enough..is always at the back of her mind.

Shaking her head, she did her routine, changed her clothes..today she opted for something simple so she wore crop top and pants..she had gone down for breakfast.

She felt the tense atmosphere, Aryan was missing..even Arpita and Narmada were too quiet..and she didn't feel courageous enough to ask them what happened..it felt something too personal..so she asked Mohan Bhaiya..

Im- Bhaiya..kuch hua hain kya?? Sab itne dukhi kyun lag rahe hain??

M- Woh Imlie..aaj Arvind ji ki death anniversary..

Im- 🥺🥺🥺..

M- Aryan baba khud ko Arvind ji ke room mein band rakh dete hain..and Maaji aur didi..itni hi dukhi rehthe hain..aap kuch karo na..

Im- Hum kya kar sakte hain Bhaiya..sabka tareeka alag hota hain dukhi hone ka..unko zabardasti khush karna will be too much..aap humari kuch help karegaye..

Mohan nodded and Imlie told him the plan, they were busy in the kitchen when Narmada came there..

N- Aaj koi dawaat hain kya?? Imlie??

Im- Kaki Maa woh..humko pata chala ki aaj Jiju ki death anniversary..so i thought of making all this food and donate on his name..i hope it is okay with you.

Arpi- Yeh toh bahut aachi baat hain..hum isse Arvind foundation mein de degaye..

Imlie nodded, the servants packed and kept the food in the car, everyone was ready to leave except Aryan..she stood infront of the door and wanted to knock..but she knew that he will angry..so she just messaged him.

Im- I am here if you need me..❤❤❤

They were at the Arvind foundation and all the children were beyond happy..and relishing the food Imlie had cooked..she looked at her phone when it started ringing..it was Aryan, she picked it up..

Im- ABP??

Ar- Imlie!! Kahan ho tum..she heard his panicked voice..ghar mein koi nahi hain..he was roaming around scared..Imlie quickly hailed an auto..

Im- ABP!! Listen to me..hum aa rahe hain tumhare pass..tum theek ho okay..just take a deep breath..baat karo humse..

Ar-..

Im- Acha suno..aaj na hum fresher's party mein jaa rahe hain.. Tum chalogaye..saari ladkiyon ko jealous feel karwate hain..

Ar- W..what will you wear..

Im- Tum batao..

Ar- Saree😒😒

Im- ABP.. hum party mein jaa rahe hain..kirtan mein nahi..she had reached the mansion..she quickly paid and went inside..Aryan was in her room hugging her pillow.

She quickly climbed on the bed and hugged her tightly..she got scared when he started wailing like a child..

Im-(patting his back) Let it out..it is okay..I am here..

Ar- I..i..was so scared..i thought..i lost ev..everyone..

Im- ABP..humari ek baat manogaye?? He nodded like a little child..

Im- Please give up this revenge mission..she felt him going stiff in her arms..and he backed away looking angry..

Ar- What?? Why?? Do you want..

Im- I will slap you if you finish the sentence..

Ar- Then why??

Im- Tumhare liye..I know you want to destroy him..but he is half destroyed..yes we don't know where he is now..but hum apni life kyun kharab kare uske peeche..

Ar- Because he needs to pay!! Uski wajah i lost my Jiju..i lost everything..di ne apna pati..Maa ne apna beta khoya hain..what do you know about loss ??

Im- Aryan..calm down..he stood up quickly..

Ar- Nahi..jab se aayi ho..humare family matters mein interfere kiya hain tumne. Yeh mere family ka matter ..you stay away..and you what tum jhooti ho..you promised to help me destroy Aditya..aur ab khud hi peeche haat gayi..

Ar- You wanna know the truth..deep down you still care for that idiot..and for your kind information..i don't need you or your permission to destroy him..he left the room slamming the door closed..while Imlie just sat there numb..not able to process..everything he had said to her..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you will love..so i am not keeping a separation separation track..but she totally avoiding Aryan..also Aditya will be back..and do you want a love interest for Arpi..and i am not making Sundar her love interest..Also do you feel like hitting Aryan...