Arylie ss- Phoenix Chapter 35

Hey guys..so this chapter is about what Aryan was feeling and how did he know about the weather incident..

Aryan was in his room smiling still remembering what had happened last night, it was a long time ago that he felt this happy, but at the back of his mind he felt guilty as well..

Guilty for not doing enough to get revenge from the Tripathi's, he didn't know what Imlie had planned for them, but he himself didn't know what he should..he is not a violent type of person..who will try to harm someone to get his revenge.

But he also doesn't want his Jiju's death to be in vain..he had to find something substantial against Aditya. He looked into his work history and mostly he had written articles which are against politicians, rich businesses abusing the poor.

He was named as aam aadmi's voice..but there were some controversial articles as well..and he especially targeted his Jiju and all his investors as well..something is definitely fishy here..it felt like he had a personal vendetta against them..and he had to find out why.

As he was trying to find more things about him, Imlie was sending him pictures of the things she had brought..he was starting to get irritated..so he called her.

Im- ABP..tumne dekhe humne kitni saari shopping ki hain..

Ar- Imlie i am busy..i am doing some work..

Im- Jab dekho bas kaam kaam..

Ar- Imlie..tumne job chod di hain doesn't mean..he stopped realizing the blunder he had done..

Im- ABP..hum ab bhi kaam karte hain..and theek hain i will not disturb you..call aur message kuch nahi karungi. She cuts the call quickly.

He tried to call her again and again but she wouldn't pick up,

Ar- Theek hain mein bhi baat nahi karunga..itni kya akkad hain..sorry bolne jaa raha tha mein faltu mein..

After few minutes the Editor called him and told Aryan what Aditya was trying to do..Aryan was beyond furious..

Ed- Aryan we have a big problem..i think someone from the weather department had circulated false news about today's weather.

Ed- It is raining cats and dogs outside..i hope everyone from your family is safe..Aryan was not able to think properly..he knew that his Di and Imlie had gone for shopping.

He tried calling Arpita but she wouldn't pick, then he kept on calling Imlie, he prayed to the God whom he had stopped believing 5 years ago that nothing  happens to them..

Im- ABP..kya hua hain.?

Ar- Di kahan hain?? Aur tum??

Im- Di apne friend ke saath unke ghar pe stay karegi shayad and i am coming back home.

Ar- Are you mad?? Mausam kitna kharab hain..

Im- ABP hum baache..she screamed as a heavy log slammed into the top of the car's bonnet..

Ar- Imlie!! Kya hua..Imlie kept on screaming as more logs kept falling in and around the car..the glass shards kept piercing her skin as she tried to move away..and finally one heavy log smashed onto the roof of the car..almost smashing the roof into inside of the car..

Here Aryan was feeling like he was relieving the nightmare of losing someone, he quickly ran outside and drove away..he had to find her anyways possible..he cannot afford to lose her at any cost..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you will like the chapter from Aryan's point of view..do you want me to add some form insecurities in the chapter as she got cuts and bruises on her face and body because of the glass??