Bucket List

word count: 605

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"Klaus! Come on!" you call behind you, rushing through the crowd.

"Slow down, (Y/N)," he chuckles. You stop behind a crowd of people, struggling to see over everyone. You feel Klaus move in behind you and set his hands on your waist. "You know, when I said we should take a vacation, I was thinking of Santorini or the Great Barrier Reef." You smack his chest with the back of your hand and he laughs.

"This is number three my bucket list. Santorini and the reef are numbers seven and twelve." You pause, standing on your toes. "I can't see," you pout. Before you can blink, the crowd parts for you to walk to the front. You attempt to hide your smile but you fail.

"Did you just compel those people to let me through?" you ask, knowing he's beside you without looking. He slips his hand into yours and squeezes.

"I haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about." You knock his shoulder and he laughs his beautiful laugh. You hear the music and you can barely hide your excitement. "I've never seen you so excited," Klaus muses. You look up at him, grinning like a little kid on Christmas morning.

In reality, you're a graduate student at Disney World.

"This has been my dream since 2016." He wraps his arm over your shoulders to keep you from bouncing.

"Make way for Supreme Leader Ren," a stormtrooper bellows. You bite your lip to keep from screaming.

"God, I love him," you whisper.

"I thought you loved me?" Klaus whines. You pretend to think about it.

"Well, I do. But I've loved Kylo for five years and you for three." He presses a hand dramatically over his heart.

"I'm hurt. Truly." You kiss his cheek before turning back to watch Kylo Ren walk past. Your eyes light up as he walks past you. He stops and turns to you.

"You, come here," he orders. Your heart pounds and you walk over to him. He looks you up and down and your face grows hot, and not just because of the June sun. "Yes, you'll be a good recruit. You're on the dark side, yes?" You nod, trying to find your voice.

"Yes," you finally manage. He nods approvingly.

"Good. Maybe you'll one day be good enough to become my padawan," he muses. He flicks his cape, motioning for the stormtroopers to move on. You walk back to Klaus, your face most likely looking stunned. You finally look at him and his smile melts your heart.

"If this is what it takes to make you this happy, I'll compel you your own Kylo Ren." You laugh.

"You're better than Kylo Ren, Klaus," you promise. He takes your hand and we walk over to the Millennium Falcon. You smirk at Klaus.

"What's that smile for, love?" You pull him down by the back of his neck and press your lips to his lovingly, basking in the love and happiness this moment brings. We pull away and he rests his forehead on yours.

"I marked another thing off of my bucket list," you whisper breathlessly.

"And what's that?" You look into his gorgeous eyes, losing yourself in him.

"Kissing the love of my life in front of my favorite ship." He beams, this time pulling you in for a kiss.

Best. Vacation. Ever.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

My heart stops

When you look at me

Just one touch

Now baby I believe

This is real

— Teenage Dream by Katy Perry —